It's very simple. If a UEFA delegate is there he is there for both teams, and it's a bit hard to report PSV fans for bad songs if you cant understand whar there saying.

I doubt if that would stand up in a court mate. It is like saying a British Policeman cannot arrest a Pakistani for Breach of the piece because he cannot speak Pakistani.

Lads, asking who reported it is important, but it doesn't matter. UEFA can go back and listen to the songs during the match. It's like saying a Policeman didn't witness a fight up the town, but it's been caught on CCTV, but the CCTV footage can't be used in court.

Of course it can.

We are and have been unfairly treated and picked on, I just wish someone at our club had some balls. Bain said a wee bit in the statement but it's not enough. If this takeover happens then I hope Whyte gets someone with a backbone beside him asap and stand up for the club and the fans.

We are and have been unfairly treated and picked on, I just wish someone at our club had some balls. Bain said a wee bit in the statement but it's not enough. If this takeover happens then I hope Whyte gets someone with a backbone beside him asap and stand up for the club and the fans.

Maybe the threat of a ban will push the club to start fighting back???

And say what though?

"You will not ban our fans, our fans can sing what they want so there"???

This isn;t going away, YES we are the scapegoat, yes it's unfair and annoying as fuck, but it is what it is and we need to deal with as fans and the only way to make it go away is to stop sining.

I doubt if that would stand up in a court mate. It is like saying a British Policeman cannot arrest a Pakistani for Breach of the piece because he cannot speak Pakistani.

Total diff thing your talking about mate.

The UEFA delegates are there to report on the crowd end off, so how can they say there are being fair to both teams?

It's about the fact we can prove the club was singled out and targeted, now with a good QC against them UEFA would back down.

Lads, asking who reported it is important, but it doesn't matter. UEFA can go back and listen to the songs during the match. It's like saying a Policeman didn't witness a fight up the town, but it's been caught on CCTV, but the CCTV footage can't be used in court.

Of course it can.

Your not getting the point. IF the delegate cant speak Dutch then he was not able to do his job and could only be there to target one team.

Total diff thing your talking about mate.

The UEFA delegates are there to report on the crowd end off, so how can they say there are being fair to both teams?

It's about the fact we can prove the club was singled out and targeted, now with a good QC against them UEFA would back down.

There is the chance UEFA's lawyers will say in reply,"Yes, we are going after Rangers, but we are looking at other clubs and will take action"

This is why i think this will be a suspended ban on fans. It will allow UEFA to go after other clubs and impose fines and bans on their fans proving they are not singling out Rangers.

There is the chance UEFA's lawyers will say in reply,"Yes, we are going after Rangers, but we are looking at other clubs and will take action"

This is why i think this will be a suspended ban on fans. It will allow UEFA to go after other clubs and impose fines and bans on their fans proving they are not singling out Rangers.

You dont really beleive this will happen do you?