And say what though?

"You will not ban our fans, our fans can sing what they want so there"???

This isn;t going away, YES we are the scapegoat, yes it's unfair and annoying as fuck, but it is what it is and we need to deal with as fans and the only way to make it go away is to stop sining.

No. Just start with somehting like what Bain has already stated, Rangers fans are not the only fans who sing big bad nasty songs. Is the word fenian banned for instance?,

, would this video stand up in court as evidence of using the word fenian?.

I understand what you're saying mate,if the Rangers fans that continuall sing banned songs then they are going to get the club into trouble. What song will offend the MOPES next??. You can't hit one set of fans and allow other fans to sing '' songs that are offensive ''.

No. Just start with somehting like what Bain has already stated, Rangers fans are not the only fans who sing big bad nasty songs. Is the word fenian banned for instance?,
, would this video stand up in court as evidence of using the word fenian?.

I understand what you're saying mate,if the Rangers fans that continuall sing banned songs then they are going to get the club into trouble. What song will offend the MOPES next??. You can't hit one set of fans and allow other fans to sing '' songs that are offensive ''.

I know mate. I agree whole heatedly, and as i keep saying. It seems that Rangers are the scapegoat in all this and we need to sort our own house out.

From what i'm lead to believe it's only the Billy Boys that's banned. I love the song as much as any of us, but is it that hard not to sing it?

I know mate. I agree whole heatedly, and as i keep saying. It seems that Rangers are the scapegoat in all this and we need to sort our own house out.

From what i'm lead to believe it's only the Billy Boys that's banned. I love the song as much as any of us, but is it that hard not to sing it?

No it's not that hard not to sing it,I don't sing it,but we have allowed the BHEASTS to get this banned and they will continue to get all and any songs that the Rangers fans sing,the hokey cokey??, it's time to start highlighting their songs and beliefs starting with their IRAoke,aparthied schooling etc:

No it's not that hard not to sing it,I don't sing it,but we have allowed the BHEASTS to get this banned and they will continue to get all and any songs that the Rangers fans sing,the hokey cokey??, it's time to start highlighting their songs and beliefs starting with their IRAoke,aparthied schooling etc:

They have at long last found a way to get at us and it's nearly impossible to counter. I know it's unfair, i know it's all started by them, but they have us over a barrel with it.

It's annoying as fuck mate, and UEFA have now opened a great big can of worms if they do find us guilty.

I fear once they ban one song they will start on others and the likes of the Catholic church will complain about lots they find offensive, where does it stop?

I doubt if that would stand up in a court mate. It is like saying a British Policeman cannot arrest a Pakistani for Breach of the piece because he cannot speak Pakistani.

But pete, both your policeman arresting for breach and ref booking someone are not good examples - both of those instances require ACTIONS, probably physical (in the case of the booking it is laying down the rules) - but the fans chanting requires an understanding of the language, or at least it should.