Anyone enjoying their football this season?

Yeah, appropriately it's the usually only argument the supercilious can come up with... Standard repertoire for arrogant idiots too.

Ha ha the sheer irony of it. That could very well be the perfect Pot calling the Kettle Black statement. You have to love footy forums.:D:D:D

You lot have no idea how this site makes me smile , comedy genious

Aw come on, it was better than that. The choice of bait, the presentation on the hook, the cast into shallow water and the patience to know that in the end the bait would have to be taken. Sadly, when brought to the bank it turned out to be disappointingly lightweight and had to be thrown back.:fish:

Aw come on, it was better than that. The choice of bait, the presentation on the hook, the cast into shallow water and the patience to know that in the end the bait would have to be taken. Sadly, when brought to the bank it turned out to be disappointingly lightweight and had to be thrown back.:fish:

Ah the fantasies of the self delusional...

The game last night was a decent match, which most games at Pittodrie usually are, but it's, as mentioned elsewhere it's 2 men who appear to be the difference between where we are and where we maybe might be if our standard of play dictated it.

Jelavic is a class above, as is McGregor, and thanks to them we still may win this league. The fact that no one from midfield or defence merits a mention at the moment is worrying, but not a lot we can do about that.

The game last night was a decent match, which most games at Pittodrie usually are, but it's, as mentioned elsewhere it's 2 men who appear to be the difference between where we are and where we maybe might be if our standard of play dictated it.

Jelavic is a class above, as is McGregor, and thanks to them we still may win this league. The fact that no one from midfield or defence merits a mention at the moment is worrying, but not a lot we can do about that.

I think Whittaker deserves a mention,he has played all over the park this season and while he may not be evryones cup of tea he just gets on with it and has looked quite comfortable at CB,he was excellent last night,of course a lot of that will be down to SDOW helping him,but his input desrves credit

I think Whittaker deserves a mention,he has played all over the park this season and while he may not be evryones cup of tea he just gets on with it and has looked quite comfortable at CB,he was excellent last night,of course a lot of that will be down to SDOW helping him,but his input desrves credit

I agree, Whittaker did look very decent last night and I said earlier that I think he has done a very good job at CB alongside Weir. For the most part last night he made the right decision - when to hoof it, when to get it down and play it, when to make a run forward - there was 1 instance I think where he made the wrong choice and it ended up in an Aberdeen counter-attack - but all players have those moments.

I think Whittaker has been very good at CB and would like to see him continue there till Bougherra is back and 100%. Even then I would be tempted to retain Whittaker in there as Bougherra has been patchy at best this season.