RFC Sale - To be announced tomorrow?

Guest bobbyger74

Hi Guys,

First time posting here. had a quick look at the Plus markets and there is no movement in shares yet. Does anyone know the normal routine for this if it is happening i.e. after the market closes, before it opens or any time inbetween.

cheers

Guest GWilson10

Hoping that this is going to be it. Will be a huge lift for everyone and a platform to go on and win 3 in a row from. Come on Mr Whyte give us a good start to what could be an excellent week

Guest BRIANMC1

People on here who because Mr Whyte hasn't ran his plans past them are writing him off?

Strange as most on here usually come across as reasonably intelligent.

People on here who because Mr Whyte hasn't ran his plans past them are writing him off?

Nobody is writing him off Brian, but where's the evidence to suggest that he's got the finances to run and support Rangers in the long term? I haven't seen any.

Personally, I've never wanted Rangers to be sold to rich foreign investors, but I'd be more comfortable about an extremely rich tycoon taking over than I am about this guy Whyte. For all we know, CW might not have very much money at all and he could be borrowing most of the cash to buy our club.

Again, not writing him off, but I'm definitely reserved and a bit worried about the whole thing.

Everybody seems to be getting mega excited at the prospect of Murray selling to Whyte, but I can't help feeling really worried about the whole thing. I haven't seen one single shred of evidence which tells us that Craig Whyte as a suitable owner for Rangers Football Club and I'm sorry, but the 'Murray said he would only sell to the right person or people' argument no longer counts.

If the sale goes through then we have to start on a positive note. We have to believe that things will get better and give Whyte the benefit of the doubt until otherwise is proven. The only thing is we must be far more vocal when we see that something is not going right.

After all the false dawns we've been through it's hard to believe we're still reacting to daft rumours. Almost everyone seems to have a hotline to an impeccable source. Is there anyone else whole we're at it?

And no, the one thing we must never ever do again is clap like performing seals while hoping for the best. We tried that shit and got shafted big time.