I'm a target because I'm a high-profile Irish Catholic, says Celtic boss Neil Lennon

There's been a campaign building up for years to moan, greet and abuse Human Rights laws, which were not designed for this shit.

I just what an answer to my question? "If Irish Catholics, and their descendants, were so badly denied freedom to succeed in Scottish Society, why are there so many high profiles ones all complaining about the same thing?"

Seems like propaganda to me, but as more than half of the politicians and journos are catholic in this country, far out stripping the 80-20% divide of Protestants to Catholics, it looks bad for us. Especially when the other lot that are not catholics don't want to speak out for fear of being branded a bigot.

It's working a treat at the moment, but I reckon someone willget hurt sooner rather than later and then, hopefully our leaders will have to look at the sense in allowing religion to be part of government.

I'd like to see the faith Lords done away with as we should become a 100% secular country and if you abuse someone eles's religion, you get done.

I certainly don't want to see the churches gaining more power in this country as history will tell you that it's been nothing but trouble, always.

I'd dispute that TBH. Where's your evidence?

He stated that " I,m perplexed that my persona annoy's people so much" , yet at the end of the match after his team stole the advantage in the chase for the title , this so called excuse for a man , has to go onto the pitch and after the whole " saluting his support theatrics " he has to cuphis ears to our support , yet he now calls this " humour " , he is nothing less than an arrogant little arsehole who couldn't even spell class

He stated that " I,m perplexed that my persona annoy's people so much" , yet at the end of the match after his team stole the advantage in the chase for the title , this so called excuse for a man , has to go onto the pitch and after the whole " saluting his support theatrics " he has to cuphis ears to our support , yet he now calls this " humour " , he is nothing less than an arrogant little arsehole who couldn't even spell class

I've just listened to the post match interviews and Chick Dung was having a love-in with him over that. Absolute disgrace. They really don't deserve to win this title after everything that's gone on this season.

How convenient TLB to blame your unpopularity on your ethnicity and religion. 'Got nothing to do with the fact that you're an arsehole, of course.

I hope your not insulting all the arseholes of this world at least they have a very important function. More than Lennon has.;)