Anybody post on here and FF, any admin??

I said he deserves anything he gets for being so stupid to post something like he did. Is that wrong?

That is the reason you will have been banned.You can't go saying anything that looks like you're against Rangers. This is the best wee Rangers forum anyway,I just like to read FF,it makes me smile.

FF is utter pish. Way to many @rseholes on it for my liking!

Ach well, you get them here, you get them there, you get them everywhere. That is the way it is. Hence I prefer to argue and debate with the reasonable people on each of the boards, something that gets the support as a whole forward.

FF is notorious for banning users who fart in the wrong direction. There's a real lack of freedom of speech on there.

I had a look at RM as well the other day - it's not so bad for banning, well, from my days on there, dunno how it is now, but the content is just trash. Anything goes.

So you have one forum which only allows a strict code of opinion, while another will allow pretty much anything on.

Gersnet is the best compromise. There was Gersforum a long time ago but they really don't like me on there. Well, a couple of the admin don't anyway.

Guest David

I have a log in for FF but barely use it...I dont have anything against it as such, I just find the "Pack mentality" a bit too much to stomach when someone has a different opinion.

Not looking for plaudits but I'm gersnet all the way :) met a few good friends and shared a drink with them in the WRC :)

That needs to be done again!!!!!!!.This Saturday??:drink::cheers::onetoomany:

I have a log in for FF but barely use it...I dont have anything against it as such, I just find the "Pack mentality" a bit too much to stomach when someone has a different opinion.

I know what you mean about the pack mentality. Also feel that there are too many yahoos on that board, and a lot of the threads end up as silly arguments.

I posted on FF for quite a few years, and only recently looked in on Gesnet for some takeover news.

I liked what I saw, signed up, and enjoy logging on here.

The rest, as they say, is history.

I know what you mean about the pack mentality. Also feel that there are too many yahoos on that board, and a lot of the threads end up as silly arguments.

I posted on FF for quite a few years, and only recently looked in on Gesnet for some takeover news.

I liked what I saw, signed up, and enjoy logging on here.

The rest, as they say, is history.

And we have been suffering ever since.:flipa:;)

Just kidding.

Not the busiest of sites but I think that's the good thing about it If you post a post you don't find it 50 posts further than the post you were answering to.

You can mostly say what you like on here as long as it is respectful.