Hang your heads in shame

Guest scotranger

Just had a look on the main site and can't see the statement anywhere. Has it been taken off?

Yes, apparently Whyte spoke to a few directors who'd opposed that message being put up, and had it taken down.

A pretty shocking statement to come out with, and attempted to undermine our new owner before he'd placed his arse in the directors' box.

I despise the IBC and want shot of them.

Yes, apparently Whyte spoke to a few directors who'd opposed that message being put up, and had it taken down.

A pretty shocking statement to come out with, and attempted to undermine our new owner before he'd placed his arse in the directors' box.

I despise the IBC and want shot of them.

How much have you dealt with Boards ? They have a fiduciary duty to the company, being RFC. If they felt that things werent quite right then they actually had a DUTY to make a statement to that effect, otherwise they stood the risk of being sued by stakeholders.

Regardless of whether you or I wanted them to make the statement they did, and regardless if you felt it was a shocking statement, they actually are, effectively, obliged to cover their own arses

Feel free to dissect it and respond to it pointing out which parts are bullshit.

The liabilities RFC face today are the same as they faced yesterday however the same cannot be said for Murray, MIH and LBG.

Wrong, clearly the debt has been moved to another company.

The damage done to RFC was done long before Paul Murray ever sat on the board.

CW has not and will not clear RFC's debt, he may have removed any potential exposure for LBG and lifted a millstone from round Murrays neck but RFC are still fully exposed.

Wrong again about the debt, see above.

If CW had walked away the Plan B would have been implemented, Plan B only ever came about because of the potentially fatal flaws in Plan A.

There was no plan B, just more lies from AJ and co.

CW's �£1 was nothing more than a bet that we would win the tax case, if we lose CW loses nothing as he will have secured his debt (most probably against Ibrox) and will be a preferred creditor, if we win then he got the bargain of the century.

Do you really beleive that? Defo sound like the Ferryfail accounts dept to me.

Wrong, clearly the debt has been moved to another company.

Rangers are now in debt to Wavetower instead of LBG, that's what's changed. Rangers still owe the money, probably on more onerous terms than previously.

Wrong again about the debt, see above.

If you seriously believe that CW has somehow absolved RFC from debt, then there are some people in the East End of London that would like to sell you a bridge or two.

There was no plan B, just more lies from AJ and co.

Of course there was a Plan B. A plan that just happened to be better option for Rangers but a poorer option for Murray and LBG.

CW's �£1 was nothing more than a bet that we would win the tax case, if we lose CW loses nothing as he will have secured his debt (most probably against Ibrox) and will be a preferred creditor, if we win then he got the bargain of the century.

Do you really beleive that? Defo sound like the Ferryfail accounts dept to me.

Drop the "you're a tim shite".

If we were to lose the tax case and are liquidated and RFC cease to exist then what has CW lost ? The grand total of �£1 that is all.

Drop the "you're a tim shite".

If we were to lose the tax case and are liquidated and RFC cease to exist then what has CW lost ? The grand total of �£1 that is all.

Mate never called you a tim but you dont have talk some crap.

Rangers even if they lose the case will not be liquidated so stop making yourself look stupid.

Was going to say that we nned to give the new owner a chance to see what he will do. The old board have had there time and we all know how good they have been at running the club.

So time to let the new man get on with it. If it turns out bad then we deal with it but the way some people are acting when they know nothing about him is shocking.

I would agree that Murray's 22 years at the club were "interesting". But after his first 10 years you would look long and hard to fing many positives. I would also bear in mind that Murray took Rangers to the brink of bankruptcy not once, but twice. The records would also attest to the fact that Murray took a lot more out of Rangers than he put in. The evidence is out there.