Long ago. Something completely new will be required and it will need to be set in place by the club. Any attempt to do so by the fans will result in even greater squabbling and division. Unless Mark Dingwall disappears from the scene, in which case some progress might be possible. Unfortunate it's like that ... but that's probably what will be required.

I think you can smell when an RST post is posted.:D

I think you can smell when an RST post is posted.:D

And from quite some distance too. Annoyingly for the occasional RST visitor though, I've always been right about that shower of shite.:grin:

Not that they actually matter any more now that Murray has gone. I hear the new man has ideas of his own.

Whyte can make clear his intentions for positive dialogue immediately by revamping the way our fans are officially represented by the club.

Yes indeed but if he tries to make the existing RST the vehicle for representation he will probably fail, which would be a huge pity. If he knows his onions he will set up something completely new and leave the fractious past behind, completely.

Well, I've opened up a can of worms there so apologies The intention of my post was honest and up front. I have absolutely no knowledge of the inner politics of Rangers fan groups.

I'm learning slowly.

Well, I've opened up a can of worms there so apologies The intention of my post was honest and up front. I have absolutely no knowledge of the inner politics of Rangers fan groups.

I'm learning slowly.

You didn't open a can of worms and if you are a supporter or member of the RST then you have the right to say that. This was a strong RST website in the past but unfortunately as I say many have lost the trust in them. Most would like to see a strong trust re-emerge but not under the current leadership. This is my view and not a view of the website.

Just you concentrate on entering a new location under your user-name, MF... :whistle:

The King is dead, long live the King!

Just because SDM has gone doesnt mean MF doesnt still hate him :D