Preferred Scenario

1) Hearts win tonight and Gers are champs?

2) Go to Kilmarnock on Sunday and win the title there?

I would like to go and win it but certainly wouldnt argue with Hearts winning tonight and putting it the bag early.

Any Rangers fan would be nuts to want this to go down to the final game.

Hearts to win tonight which means the management, players and fans can be relaxed and have a party down at Rugby Park.

You cant beat the feeling of a final day win as we know too well in 2003 and 2005, but its a bit like when England are in the World cup, i often dont mind seeing them get to the quarters then go out: But I always say while they are in it, they can win it so the sooner they are out the better. Hence if its wrapped up tonight it would be equally sweet.

We never thought Motherwell would beat the tims at Fir park on Helicopter Sunday so I would prefer to take the short route over the winning line.

Come on the Hearts!!!

I would love Hearts to win tonight so we know 100% we have won the league and have qualified for the champions league. I would also love to hear Lemon's post match interview on how he gifted Rangers the league title.