A wee Charlie Adam quiz

Lets see who can forecast where he will end up and for how much , seeing as we get a cut of the transfer fee , I posted this in here rather than the general footie chat .

My guess is Liverpool �£7.5million ........next

I think his value wil have fallen. His performances in the second half of the season have not been as good as the first, and I have a feeling that the likes of Liverpool and Spurs may drop their interest. He may end up at a Villa or similar for �£6m.

Guest Dutchy

If Notts Forest get up to the EPL, maye they'd have a go, but there wouldn't be such a big transfer if that happened, say �£5-6 million.

Of course, it's pure speculation. Who knows what will happen, the only thing I'm bothered about is Sundays game.

I'll go one further and expect him to move to Liverpool first for about 7 million followed by a move to either Birmingham or Blackburn within 18 months for less than 4 million.

He came from my preferred team in Dundee and after 7 or 8 years with us I was dissappointed to see him leave, especially when he wanted to stay himself. All I can say is that he's a better midfielder than some others who've cost us anywhere between two and four million.