From the BBC.

AM: This is an incredible feeling honestly. I'm playing for the club I love, I just...I just love it.

Chick Young; Yet you wake up to rumours everyday that you're going to Spurs or Man Utd, what do you want to do?

AM: They know what I want to do. I think it's quite obvious to be honest with you. Hopefully the new owner will be good for the club and I can speak with him shortly.

Ally, get him signed!

I was always under the impression he grew up a jambo or something. Must be ill informed. That looks like the comments of someone who grew up a bear. If we can use his love for the club to keep him in the SPL when he is surely a match for any keeper in England then we have to make that work for us.

Cheque book out Mr. Whyte please.

My sentiments exactly Mr Whyte make signing McGregor for life a priority and whilst your there give Davis a similar deal.

Davis ? Really ? His form has been patchy at best. I would extend his deal, but for life ? Too inconsistent to commit to that IMO.

Shagger on the other hand. Yep, sign him for life !

Davis had a mediocre season but ended excellently in the run in to produce his best form and the way we know he can play. It's odd - his form was awful for the majority of the year but when it really counted he was one of our best players.

To be honest I wouldn't sign anyone for life as you are tying yourself up as well as the player. A renewed 4 year contract will take McGregor to 32 I believe. Not old for a keeper but a good time to reassess things. I certainly wouldn't offer him any longer at this moment.

Davis had a mediocre season but ended excellently in the run in to produce his best form and the way we know he can play. It's odd - his form was awful for the majority of the year but when it really counted he was one of our best players.

You could swap "Davis" for "Lafferty" there. I feel the same way about Lafferty - and I agree with you on Davis.

Lafferty was ineffectual until the "business end" of the season. But boy did that lad come up trumps. But still too inconsistent to be considered for a lifetime deal - same as Davis, IMHO.

Maybe we should just put Lafferty out on loan for the first half of the season then bring him back for the second...

Thing is, I think he's benefiting from a good run of games up front alongside Jelavic. A settled midfield with Naismith back, young Wylde fitting in well and most importantly both Davis and Edu back to form. Especially the latter who has not looked a player at all until the last run of games.

It shows you what a fit, settled side can do.