Fans turn on celtic - leggo

I'm not a huge fan of some of his articles but that's a good one. It reflects the feelings against celtic that you can see on other clubs' fans forums, Hibs being the most notable.

Celtic have done themselves huge damage this season and fail to realise, and I'm afraid that all we are going to get next season is more of the same.

The sooner Lennon takes his poison away from Scottish football the better.

Edit: in case anyone missed the views of the Hibs fans:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?209677-Neil-Lennon&p=2803270

Edited by Bluedell

I am concerned that we will eventually suffer.

If things continue the way they've been going this season, celtic fc will be closed down within the next few years.

I'm reading some amount of nonsense on here today!

Some comments from 'Well fans on steelmenonline on a thread about comments on KDS -

Comedy gold that is!! It is like a caricature of a Celtic message board. It is actually slightly scary that it is for real and we have to share a planet with these people.

what a fuckin strange bunch of people. People end up in the nut hoose for being half as paranoid as some of the weirdo's on that forum.

Paranoid pish from twisted minds. Fuck them and their theories.

my dislike of Celtic has certainly grown when I didn't think such a thing was possible.

Guest Dutchy

WOW! I wanted to send a post, I thought I was on the Gers site.;)

There was something I read in the DR last week stating that lemon had to give up international football after recieving death threats.

I remember that when it happen, but I don't remember it that way round. I was sure lemon gave an interview saying how much he would prefer to play for, either a combined Irish team, or the Rebublic. I can't remember exactly what he said, but it was after he said it that he began getting death threats.

That to me is more reason than ever to claim that he brings all this shit on himself, because he never shuts his puss, you can tell the wee yip just loves it.

Even taking into the NI perspective, no footballer has ever been killed by opposition fans. Cars, windows, graffitti, yes, but no death.

I'm not talking about Columbia either.:D

I have always believed their twisted,bitter,bigoted,intimidating antics this season would come back and bite them on the arse

We can only live in hope. Looking at the Hibs site is quite scary. If that was a Rangers forum, we'd be called anti-catholic bigots. Nice to know that the general footballing populace out there find "the thunder" quite distasteful.

Ian, you may well be right. They might just come to wish they hadn't played all these cards.