DJ Rangers Football Club Plc Directorate Change

TIDMRFC

Rangers Football Club P.L.C. (the "Company")

Change of adviser

The board announces that Cairn Financial Advisers LLP has been appointed PLUS

Corporate Adviser to the Company with immediate effect.

The Directors of The Rangers Football Club P.L.C. accept responsibility for this

announcement.

END

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

May 24, 2011 02:00 ET (06:00 GMT)

http://www.plus-sx.com/newsItem.html;jsessionid=E225B348117D25B714DE70508DF05A69?newsId=1200999

http://www.cairnfin.com/

I've done plenty of these in the past, albeit not for plcs, and the wording would not always reflect the reality. However given the Record's report, it seems that the wording was intentional, and it's disappointing that we are doing it all in public.

BD I thought that that was one of the things we wanted in a new regime. Transparency. At least it is not smoke and mirrors. Well on the surface anyway.:sneaky:

I think all this is bloody fantastic tbh.

Johnston, who I couldn't stand, refusing to resign despite saying he would, getting fired. Nice. Paul Murray in the same boat.

Bain who was one of the many symptoms of Rangers being ill, being suspended for irregularities, ditto McIntyre.

This shockingly run club is being cleaned up bottom to top, and I couldn't be more pleased to see it happening.

Dont see how any of those who opposed Whyte's takeover , seriously believed they were going to survive , in fact I posted as much a few weeks ago , this is just the beginning .Also Dave King has been told to go as well .

I've done plenty of these in the past, albeit not for plcs, and the wording would not always reflect the reality. However given the Record's report, it seems that the wording was intentional, and it's disappointing that we are doing it all in public.

Can't agree - we've moaned for years that we weren't being told what was going on in the club, why certain things were being done.

Now we are, and you complain about that instead?

Can't win.

Can't agree - we've moaned for years that we weren't being told what was going on in the club, why certain things were being done.

Can't win.

There's certain things that should be correctly dealt with in private.

We have been on a high and have had the pages filled with positive news and now we are getting all this negative stuff.

As rbr says, many would expect to go, and I don't see why it could have not been done without the negative spin.

Can't win.

So you believe that EVERYTHING should be out in the open and public ?

So McCoist should confirm all of his transfer targets ?

Come on, you know that some things are definitely better dealt with in private.

BD I thought that that was one of the things we wanted in a new regime. Transparency. At least it is not smoke and mirrors. Well on the surface anyway.:sneaky:

So how are they able to "fire" AJ? I don't believe that they can legally do that.

Transparency? Does that include leaking information to a rag like the Daily Record to inform the fans about the suspension of 2 directors rather than formally releasing it? Perhaps it does, but it's not the way that things are normally conducted in a board room and it's not the way that I believe our club should be acting.

We do not have the full facts and I'm not saying that the actions have not been justified but the release of snippets and innuendo to chosen members of the press could be done slightly differently.