KENNY MILLER has refused to rule out a sensational return to Ibrox this summer - for a THIRD time.

The Scotland skipper admitted: I miss Rangers. Miller, 31, quit Gers in January after Bursaspor offered him a staggering deal worth �£50,000 a week, but his family haven't settled.

Miller said: "Things can change in football and if opportunities arise you have to look at them. I said that for the last year and a half at Rangers. You never know what's around the corner.

"If something popped up out of the woodwork then you have to look at it.

"There is no point in dwelling on anything when there is no decision to be made. As things stand I have two years left at Bursaspor.

"Obviously you hear about things being said back home.

"I don't think it will happen, although you never know.

"I loved my two and a half years at Rangers in my second spell.

"I was placed in a position in January where I only had one option - and that was to go.

"I saw them lifting the League Cup and while I was delighted for the lads it was hard watching it.

"I felt I was such a big part of it in the last year and if I'm honest I have missed it.

"I missed working with the gaffer, I also missed working with Coisty, Kenny McDowall and Ian Durrant every day.

"I missed playing with the lads at Ibrpx. To have those special days at the end of the season when you are going for a title is something else.

"The last day of the Turkish season was on the same day as Rangers' last league game at Kilmarnock and within five minutes of kick-off it was all over.

"All I was thinking about then was what the party was going to be like.

"It was another medal and it meant so much to the club.

"You do miss it. I wouldn't be human if I didn't feel that."

Miller knows things could now be different for him had he stayed at Gers with new owner Craig Whyte now handing bigger and better deals to the SPL champions' star men.

He added: "You never know, it might not have changed anything. I don't see too much happening so far yet, nothing much has changed.

"Whether it might have changed I'm not sure. It would drive you crazy if you started thinking about things like that.

"I do miss being there, but at the time I felt I had no choice but to go."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3599239/Miller-I-miss-Gers-so-much.html#ixzz1NJa03Ny8

Cry me a river, Kenny, pocketing �£50k a week. I don't want him back.

I feel McCoist still holds him in high regard and would like him back.

I also think McCoist would be interested in bringing Miller back

Guest Dutchy

Jelavic says he likes playing for Rangers as well, and he's our current, main striker.

Sorry to hear you're missing us Kenny. Good luck with your future decisions.

I would take him back at Rangers.

You are all fair enough in caling him a mercenary, which is true.

But he was also a major part in us landing 3IAR too. His form this season was electric for the most part. Sorry but he is a player who has done it for us and a strike force with him and Jelavic would suit me just fine.

For me it is all about having a winning team and Miller certainly helps in that regard. I want our team winning and if that means bringing back former players then so be it.

I didnt complain when Hateley returned and I wouldnt complain if Miller did either.

While I agree with Craig, it's worth pointing out that the Sun are sensationalising this story as they and other papers always do. They print a series of answers to questions without printing the questions that Miller is answering, so we're left to read between the lines. It's actually worse than trying to read between the lines because the newspaper is trying to paint a particular picture of Miller wanting to come back here when in actual fact he doesn't say that.

He has 2 years left on his contract in Turkey and that's the key point. He won't come back here and play for less wages than he was on here before and that's another key point. So, while I'd be fine with him returning, I wouldn't be fine with us paying more than we sold him for and I also wouldn't be fine with us offering him a high wage to return. We have a reduced wage structure to what we used to have and we have a good spirit in the team which is evident in the way we won the title again. It's not worth destroying that wage structure or the team spirit just to bring back Kenny Miller.

I'd also like to add that if it's true what's said in the article that Miller's family haven't settled in Turkey, then that's Kenny's fault and nobody else's. He wasn't forced to move to Turkey, he had a choice. He might like to make out that he didn't have a choice, but he most certainly did. Even on the reduced wage he was offered to stay with us he would still have been getting paid more than 90%, maybe 95% of what other footballers are paid in Scotland. �£13k or �£14k per week or whatever it was is still a hell of a good wage by anyone's standards, so I don't buy into any notion that Miller was forced to leave or forced to go to Turkey.