No thanks.

He chose money over medals.

If he had been offered a decent contract in the first place,which his displays deserved,then he would have still been here. I don't know one single player who if was in his position wouldn't have done the same.To just not want him back for the reason you give is silly as you know he is a player who gives 100% .I wouldn't want him back if I didn't think he could do a job for the Rangers,I happen to think he would,so for me the only problem I would have with him returning would be financial.

If he had been offered a decent contract in the first place,which his displays deserved,then he would have still been here. I don't know one single player who if was in his position wouldn't have done the same.To just not want him back for the reason you give is silly as you know he is a player who gives 100% .I wouldn't want him back if I didn't think he could do a job for the Rangers,I happen to think he would,so for me the only problem I would have with him returning would be financial.

I bet he regrets his decision now when he looks backs on it. He follows the money all the time. He's about as loyal as Ryan Giggs is to his wife!

As far as why he left, i thought it was down to the length of the contract on offer from us, but to be honest given the financial problems and uncertainty surrounding the club at the time, who knows what went on.

Miller said himself that he was asked to take a pay cut in the contract extension he was offered so that much is certain. If he'd signed it he would have had less than 6 months on his wage at the time, then dropped down to something like 14 grand a week.

Capucho and Ã?Ë?stenstad is a pointless comparison in this situation. If it was Beattie and Velicka then I would like him back.

All shite players, that was my point. Thanks for confirming :thup:

No thanks.

He chose money over medals.

As the vast majority of players do these days. I fail to see the issue with this, but then I am a capitalist at heart,

As the vast majority of players do these days. I fail to see the issue with this, but then I am a capitalist at heart,

me neither. Medals are all well and good but when you're 50 with no pot to piss in they don;t look as good

Even if he gave the tax man 50% of his wages, Miller still pocketed at least �£1.5 million not counting bonuses during his two and a half years leading up to January. His gross salary for that period would have been �£3m+.