The Whyte dissention camp lives on

Ha ha another that talks crap and keep back up what he says so attacts somebody else. Mate face facts you posted rubbish and got caught out. No need for the name calling.

Why tell the guy he's talking crap when all he's doing is genuinely passing on the rumours he's hearing? Why not just say you don't believe the rumoiurs? Frankie said he's essentially hearing the same or similar rumours, so we have two people here saying they're hearing the same stuff. The rumours might be total bullshit or they might be closer to the truth than any of us would like, but either way it doesn't mean shorerdbear or Frankie are talking crap necessarily, does it?

Why tell the guy he's talking crap when all he's doing is genuinely passing on the rumours he's hearing? Why not just say you don't believe the rumoiurs? Frankie said he's essentially hearing the same or similar rumours, so we have two people here saying they're hearing the same stuff. The rumours might be total bullshit or they might be closer to the truth than any of us would like, but either way it doesn't mean shorerdbear or Frankie are talking crap necessarily, does it?

Sorry mate but we have all heard and had enough of these inside info folk that onlt seem to post in somebody elses thread. If they have real info they would start a thread and tell us. But at the end of the day i gave him what he wants, attention.

Can Whyte prove his financial credentials for once and for all so we can all move on out of this mess!?

There's no reason to believe that he can't other than rumours, but there's no reason to believe that he can either! I won't be holding my breath, that's for sure. There's always going to be more questions than answers by the looks of how things have started and only Whyte and his new team can rectify that.

Ha ha another that talks crap and keep back up what he says so attacts somebody else. Mate face facts you posted rubbish and got caught out. No need for the name calling.

Prove to me that I was caught out.

Heard a rumour that there is no money and all signings will be bosmans. The source is a current employee at Ibrox and legend from his playing days.

There's one major thing that casts a shadow of doubt over this rumour for me and that's the fact that decent quality bosman singings cost almost as much as buying players anyway when you figure in the signing fees and the fact that attracting good quality bosmans could mean having to pay them quite high wages. If we were in a situation where all we could afford was the dross from the Bosman market to keep the fees and wages low, then we'd be in soapy bubble.

Guest Dutchy

I think the trouble with rumours is that there's plenty of them about and we all just speculate on which ones might, or might not be true. Most of the time, the information sought out by interested parties can shed some light to the validity of these rumours, but it's not a passtime I favour.

So as pointed out earlier, believe it if you want, or discount it, whatever turns you on, but the last time I looked they weren't handing out prizes for revealling the truth first on web sites. No matter how much it may affect your own ego.

There's one major thing that casts a shadow of doubt over this rumour for me and that's the fact that decent quality bosman singings cost almost as much as buying players anyway when you figure in the signing fees and the fact that attracting good quality bosmans could mean having to pay them quite high wages. If we were in a situation where all we could afford was the dross from the Bosman market to keep the fees and wages low, then we'd be in soapy bubble.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, there is players to be had that may cost nothing in transfer fees but cost as much longterm. There is also the fact that you can acquire good bosmans that may be better than expensive signings. Both can be a lottery, IMO.

Plus, what Frankie said earlier stands to reason; that there is games being played to suit peoples own agendas.

We won't know the truth until the transfer window has closed, or will we, lol!

Nice to a see a constructive argument put across!