Wylde urges Weir stay

The problem with playing Weir for another season, and another, is that eventually he'll just not make the grade. Just because you did well last year doesn't mean you have another year in you.

However, if we take him on as a defensive coach and also register him as a player, he could come in handy during and injury crisis or to rest a defender who is not quite fit.

I thought poor old Svensson got a raw deal. He never had a settled partner and never settled in. Sometimes he looked more than decent.

Walter knows how to spot a defender and Svensson was obviously not up to it in his eyes.

I{d be happy to see him stay but perhaps in a slightly different capacity. More like a pay as you play/coaching role? I think it's time to try and find his replacement.

In saying that though if we couldn{t find someone this season then i wouldn't feel too worried.

Walter knows how to spot a defender and Svensson was obviously not up to it in his eyes.

Lest we forget, Walter signed Webster. tbh, alongside Weir I think Svensson would have done much better.

Than Weir? Why 3?

Quite often in football players tend to be measured in the top 3 bracket. The number really isn't the point, it's more - is there a centre back in Scotland better than Weir?

Lest we forget, Walter signed Webster. tbh, alongside Weir I think Svensson would have done much better.

Webster was not a bad defender. He just had bad luck with injuries (or a fecked up psychological make up).