McLeish resigns , Cuellar ???????

Big Mcleish has resigned from Birmingham and is expected to take over at the Villa , cant see Cuellar coming now to be honest , but who knows he may just may take the offer to get his own players in.

Why oh why would any club want McLeish are their manager? His tactics are sooooooo boring and he's not the most enthusiastic guy either.

If he does go to Villa then they'll become the new Birmingham and within 2 or 3 seasons he'll have them in The Championship.

Guest Dutchy

It's hard to tell if McLeish would want Cuellar now, especially when he's stated that he'd like to play for Rangers.

Then again, that's only because he was out of the picture at Villa, McLiesh would have to guarentee him regular football if he came in and that's the sticking point IMO.

I don't think it will make it easier. There's no-one at Ibrox now that he knows, now that SDM and Wattie's gone.

If I were him, I'd keep Cueller and play him at centre half.

No brainer.

But I hope he doesn't and that Carlos is on his way.

I don't think it will make it easier. There's no-one at Ibrox now that he knows, now that SDM and Wattie's gone.

If I were him, I'd keep Cueller and play him at centre half.

No brainer.

But I hope he doesn't and that Carlos is on his way.

I'm pretty sure he knows Ally McCoist, Durrant, Kenny McDowel who in times like this are vitally important in selling Rangers to the new starts

He knows McGregor, Alexander, Broadfoot, Weir, Papac, Whittaker, McCulloch, Davis, Flecky and Naisy - not to mention the wee wummin' who works in the canteen.