Are our pre season results a reflection of Walter's past or Ally's present?

Any of what? I've not yet read the Bochum thread but I can't really see Ian, or Johnny, or rbr or Zappa saying anything much different than they've said here.

Why do I get the feeling that no matter what they said, you'll still see whatever it is you want to see?

Yes, that parallel universe is the real world. :)

Ah, so this hypocrisy, flakiness, changeability of opinion and general lemming behaviour following Bochum is what happens in the real world eh :D

He isnt the only one mate , and I still stick by my original point , until we start acting professionally , planning for the long term we will forever be in the same rut , this have to win every game nonsense is a total joke

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say here. It seems a bit contradictory tbh.

Why do I get the feeling that no matter what they said, you'll still see whatever it is you want to see?

Because you have a keen insight into the human condition and see that I, like you and everyone else, has absolutely no interest in the truth?

Seriously, though - you don't really have any reason to say that and are probably now backtracking because the people I mentioned have been perfectly consistent throughout. I do like the smokescreenery though - very sophisticated. :)

Ah, so this hypocrisy, flakiness, changeability of opinion and general lemming behaviour following Bochum is what happens in the real world eh :D

I'm very interested in this Bochum thread now.

Just read the thread. No-one changed their minds. Sensible people weren't worried about the result in the first game or the second. There were some worries about the central defense pairing (naturally), but that's it. Yer havering.

Because you have a keen insight into the human condition and see that I, like you and everyone else, has absolutely no interest in the truth?

It's called perception. There is no truth. Everyone sees whatever they want to see. You, me, Calscot, Gazza. If you're any different you're not human.

Seriously, though - you don't really have any reason to say that and are probably now backtracking because the people I mentioned have been perfectly consistent throughout. I do like the smokescreenery though - very sophisticated. :)

I've not been keeping track of individual posters, because I have better things to do, but I noticed a complete difference in the theme of the posts in the Lotte threads compared to Bochum. Lotte was all about fitness and the result didn't matter, then the Bochum thread was quite a sea change in tone.

I'm very interested in this Bochum thread now.

Sounds like feverish anticipation. I'm curious as to why it's taken you 3 days to have a look at it though.

Just read the thread. No-one changed their minds. Sensible people weren't worried about the result in the first game or the second. There were some worries about the central defense pairing (naturally), but that's it. Yer havering.

Haha, so any fan who was concerned about either result isn't sensible?

What a very self righteous comment to come out with.

I suspected no matter what you saw in that thread, you'd ignore or counter my point.

So I'm done with this because it's really starting to waste my time.

So I'm done with this because it's really starting to waste my time.

Have you just gone emotional over absolutely nothing? Very disappointing. You take yourself a little too seriously I think. :)

Emotional? My arse, I'm not emotional - I'm flabbergasted at your brazen headedness.

But one little point - if the results of pre-season matches are so unimportant to you and others (aye right), why have you called this thread 'our pre-season results a refllection'?

Methinks you're a little inconsistent...

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say here. It seems a bit contradictory tbh.

Well go back read the thread again and think about what was written , if you still dont understand repeat the process . it aint rocket science

Well go back read the thread again and think about what was written , if you still dont understand repeat the process . it aint rocket science

Well if you talk in riddles...