Are you ultimately bothered by pre-season so far?

Pre-season  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Pre-season

• Not bothered by our results
    • Our results worry me

The results dont bother me but the failure to reinforce the team is starting to get on my wick , the importance of having a strong squad for the C/L qualifiers is vital , a repeat of Kaunus is unthinkable , and tantamount to mismanagement given that we have been here before.

Not the slightest bit bothered. All I want from pre-season is for the players to stay fit, get their pre-season training done, and get their necessary match sharpness ready for the first competitive match, in this case Hearts on 23 July.

To me, nothing else matters.

Yes, it can be good for confidence if the strikers are banging in goals already and the defenders are keeping clean sheets, but do you really think that when they run out against Hearts and watch the flag unfurled and know they are the defending Champions there could possibly be a shortage of confidence? Cant see it myself.

Guest Dutchy

Although I voted 'not concerned', I prefer it if we had at least one of them German games, if not 2. Still, a lot may change before the 23rd.

If it had been 1 bad result id not been concerned but to come away with 3 defeats and no goals scored has to raise an eyebrow. Its nothing major but you wonder how the players feel coming away from a trip to Germany having not scored a goal and having defensive errors.

Fitness will be up which is the good thing but organisation and tactics will be up in the air and any new signing will now have to fit it straight away in competitive matches.

19-4 in favour of not concerned. Fairly overwhelming majority.

True, although I am sure some of those "not concerned" are making the statement a) in hope and b) because the alternative isnt pretty....

True, although I am sure some of those "not concerned" are making the statement a) in hope and b) because the alternative isnt pretty....

I'm sure everyone is more than capable of qualifying their own vote as many have done. ;) I think the reason for the way the votes have ended up is because there are only two polar opposite options. More options in between the two might reveal more answers more towards the concerned end of the range of answers.