Edu aint no Lovenkrands for pace.

Point is, we will get slaughtered by other CM pairings if McCoist perseveres with these two. They are BOTH passengers right now.

We don't have the room nor the time for passengers and until replacements are brought in , we will continue to struggle in that department :(

Keep in mind that not all of those we might face in the "play-offs" have 18 weeks of competition under their belt. Many have just finished pre-season too.

Keep in mind with how we played we still wouldnt be assured of beating those teams either !!

Keep in mind that not all of those we might face in the "play-offs" have 18 weeks of competition under their belt. Many have just finished pre-season too.

Keep in mind with how we played we still wouldnt be assured of beating those teams either !!

Evening all, wanted to make a post about last nights game but the other forum I am usually found hanging about on is just a tad over dramatic at the moment so thought that i would try a new forum for a change.

I truly believe that while there are a couple of concerning aspects to the McCoist reign so far there is really no need to panic, two competitive games into the season does not need all this gnashing of teeth. I watched the game on Rangers TV last night and although the first half was very worrying we showed better movement in the second half and were unlucky not to get a couple of goals. It looked like rustiness to me and I am sure a couple more games and we will start to see a better team.

On the negative side I thought Edu and McCulloch were very poor. Edu is a confidence player and he is back down to where he was for most of last season. He needs benched for a while and Davis moved into the middle with Wylde left and Ortiz on the right. Who goes along side Davis is up for debate, McCulloch/Hutton/Ness/ even Naismith with Fleck going up top? Anyone but Edu until he can get his head straight.

I am really not too worried about the McCoist era yet, obviously the prospect of dropping out of the Champions league is very real and very very concerning but that in itself does not make me question the new era

On the negative side I thought Edu and McCulloch were very poor. Edu is a confidence player and he is back down to where he was for most of last season. He needs benched for a while and Davis moved into the middle with Wylde left and Ortiz on the right. Who goes along side Davis is up for debate, McCulloch/Hutton/Ness/ even Naismith with Fleck going up top? Anyone but Edu until he can get his head straight.

Welcome to Gersnet Bakbear.

I would tend to agree regarding Edu being a confidence player, but for me his confidence isn't high often enough by a long shot and the end result is that he just isn't good enough. Even when his confidence is high and he plays quite well like he did for a while on Saturday, he's still not a particularly great football player. At his best I'd say he's good, but not great. We need great. Lee McCulloch isn't great either. Neither are good enough IMO.

Malmo have credited Henrik Larsson and Johan Mjallby for masterminding Rangers's European downfall. (Daily Record)

Okay. Now to UEFA and check out how these two bribed Whittaker to commit suicide-defending in front of his penalty area!