McCoist - out of his depth?

I think maybe at times he's too friendly with them and he's not yet established himself as a manager giving opinions and sometimes seems coralled into being a jibbering mess.

Maybe that's a wee bit too strong, but you feel him sinking sometimes as he seems to put too much effort into it.

I'm really starting to think it's nervousness Dutchy and that's a slight worry. He's got a lot of experience in dealing with being in front of cameras and talking about football in front of cameras, but never as the manager of Rangers. I don't even think the times Walter sent him out to do the interviews as assistant manager have prepared him for what he's now having to deal with. Hopefully he'll get used to it and settle down. He really needs to relax, but as you say, at the moment he seems to be trying too hard and I think that's a combination of nerves and pressure.

Allys latest quotes to the press make me cringe he should keep his mouth shut " he can't see a scottish club reaching the CL group stages for years to come"

and "Thursday nights result was a dissapointment but i told the lads it how you handle it"

For me Ally was out his depth in European games and is lucky Mr Whyte hasen't sacked him.

Allys latest quotes to the press make me cringe he should keep his mouth shut " he can't see a scottish club reaching the CL group stages for years to come"

and "Thursday nights result was a dissapointment but i told the lads it how you handle it"

For me Ally was out his depth in European games and is lucky Mr Whyte hasen't sacked him.

I think the squad was out of its depth in 3 out of 4 European matches. Whyte hasn't given the funds to sign the quality of player we need for that level.

Ally tells the truth and we all start getting on his case get a grip guys. The signings aren't his first picks they all wanted to play somewhere else so f#*k them and without automatic qualification for CL can you seriously see us or septic will get through to the group stages of course we won't.

As I said before, the US chaps and the Australian jumped at the chance to play for us (and not some non-descript teams) and AFAIK are all seasoned and well-trained pros. That they are not Ally's first picks does not change their attitude or ability. If they manage to do a job for us - and IMHO none of them has failed to do so thus far - I won't mind whether we sign them from ManU or Bognor Regis.

I think the squad was out of its depth in 3 out of 4 European matches. Whyte hasn't given the funds to sign the quality of player we need for that level.

When you seen the CL Draw and we got Malmo did you not think the present squad was good enough to beat them?

Ally also told us they were READY for the game certain players let Ally down but his tactics and inability to change a game have to be desired. He was part of the Kaunas disaster as was the players who spoke about it yet haven't learned from it.

Ally tells the truth and we all start getting on his case get a grip guys. The signings aren't his first picks they all wanted to play somewhere else so f#*k them and without automatic qualification for CL can you seriously see us or septic will get through to the group stages of course we won't.

We should have beaten Malmo over two legs with the squad we had?

We should have beaten Maribor over two legs with the squad we had?

It is evident that there is problems going on behind the scenes between Management and players.

It is evident that there is problems going on behind the scenes between Management and players.

you think?

we just missed lots of chances, we were the better team in all games IMO we just didn't take our chances, whereas our opposition had much less chances but took them. We need a settled team and hopefully once the window shuts and we have all our players fit we will have. i'm sure we would have heard if there was unrest behind the scenes.

you think?

we just missed lots of chances, we were the better team in all games IMO we just didn't take our chances, whereas our opposition had much less chances but took them. We need a settled team and hopefully once the window shuts and we have all our players fit we will have. i'm sure we would have heard if there was unrest behind the scenes.

When the draw came up with Malmo i was very pleased i was confident we would beat them to go through the bottom line is we were not good enough and we couldn't learn from it and to got knocked out by Maribor is nothing short of embarrasing mate.

Where's that evidence? All I have seen was a player behaving like a bampot, first giving away a simple goal, then getting himself send-off. I saw us missing a number of gilt-edge chances at home, chances we'd have scored nigh any other day. But that was essentially pre-season for us, when sharpness levels could simply not be at a level you have seen in May. Add to that the fact that we were under strength and had a not exactly a settled side out there ... as well as utilizing some well practised, but essentially not very productive tactics. Against Maribor, we gave away silly goals which cost us over all. That is football for you. We've laughed about any such happenings when being done by other teams many times before.