Rangers reject �£6.5 million offer for Jelavic

Apparently, cash rich Leicester City have offered �£6.5 million for Jelavic and Rangers have knocked it back. I am hearing an unspecified Russian club are about to table a bid of �£7.5 million.

Out of sorts, out of form, and I suspect soon to be out of Ibrox.

I urge the club to demand �£10 million.

You've noticed.:-))))

Seriously though, I know you think the same as me that Jelavic could very well be off.

I said on Sunday - as did many others - that his body language implied he didn't want to be here anymore.

He came for Champions League football - he was honest when he joined and stated that he was using us as a stepping stone to the Premiership.

We couldn't give him CL football and even if he does go the the English Championship, it's a much better and more competitive league than ours.

In saying that - once you leave The Rangers, it's usually downhill all the way :)

�£8m+ i'd take that for him, as long as we had replacements in mind and don't panic buy just anyone. Surely we can improve the team with that kind of dosh.

of course we could improve the squad, could we improve it within 24 hours though then I seriously doubt it.