Rangers reject �£6.5 million offer for Jelavic

Boy on SSN saying that Rangers have had no contact with Leicester in the last few hours but seems to think the deal could still happen.

Have you ever seen someone so happy we might lose Jela. The guy had a smile as wide as the Clyde tunnel.

Something I know very little of however, would the buying club, Leicester in this case, want their own club doctor to do the medical? Getting an outsider, in this case, a foreign outsider (still just an outsider surely? :D ) a bit risky as their standards could be different than those at Leicester?

A foreign outsider would probably be better than a UK physician. At least if some of the crocked players we have signed previously is anything to go by :devil:

Aye, just posted that in the transfer thread. Jim boy got awfy excited.

If it werent for the fact that we have ZERO time to get replacements in I would have been tempted to accept it.

If true then good on CW. We need Jelavic to help retain OUR title and �£9m would not do us any good right now,and going by the stupid money being thrown around in the EPL I would want �£20m for him