Craig Whyte actively seeking to leave the SPL to secure Rangersâ?? financial future

I can't see the SPL relegating us - the clubs need our money and the money we generate. A one team league is not going to be attractive to TV or sponsors.

Can you imagine the mhanky hordes screaming for just that backed by the compliant media they can't see past the end of their noses.

I'm not in favour of joining the English league, we are a Scottish club and should remain so.

Neither am I in favour of this Atlantic league malarky. If we were to manage to win our games in the Euro qualifiers, we would then have the money we seek, but we can't, so we don't.

On the Swansea, Cardiff question. I remember when the OF were first talking about leaving Scotland and the Welsh teams were cited as an example of it being doable. The criteria given then was that these 2 teams were the only teams in town in Wales, with nobody else with a chance of winning the title, hence, You can only move countries if there is a lack of competiion. That looked good for the OF, but the ELP is a diffirent beastie from them days and, due to the money you can earn, even if you get relegated forced the teams to vote against any Scottish upsurpers. It will never happen, due to self-interest.

I am in favour of joining the English league but if it was going to happen, it would have happened by now.

The OF's standing has fallen significantly over the last 10 years and is only going to get worse. Sky have renewed deals without it being on the table.

I can't see any sort of Atlantic league either. We are stuck here for at least the next 10-15 years.

I am in favour of joining the English league but if it was going to happen, it would have happened by now.

The OF's standing has fallen significantly over the last 10 years and is only going to get worse. Sky have renewed deals without it being on the table.

I can't see any sort of Atlantic league either. We are stuck here for at least the next 10-15 years.

Agree with you but I believe the two team theory may be new. I would worry that we could only have two mediocre teams though challenging for nothing.