SPL manager casualties?

I think the odds on Brewster at Utd and Ivan at Hearts will both be shorted this week.

Ivan has been summoned to Lithuania to talks with Romanov - The boy Romanov thinks he a world leader.

Brewster has won 2 games out of 27 and make sarky comments after the Aberdeen defeat on saturday. "People are questioning me, but I got it out of the players at Inverness, i got reaction there, but cant get anything at Utd. :D

yeah mate but the thing is

romanov has came out and said that he picks the team

ivan wathches them in training then sends a team sheet to romanov in lithunia and romanov sends the team he wants back

it's crazy stuff so romanov cannot sack ivan because he isn't picking the team he wants

i think ivan would be a good manager if romanov left him alone

I think it's odd on that Ivan Iankuskas is going to get the bullet by Romanov. As for Brewster I thin khe'll get another couple of months and if there's no major improvement then it'll be bye bye to him too.

Whay does mad Vlad not just appoint himself as coach? He picks the team anyway;)

Because he can't - he doesn't have the coaching badges. That is why he has lost so many managers - he wants to pick the team but guys like Burley refused to pick players Vlad demanded to be in the team. So the way Vlad gets to pick the team is by having a "yes" man as coach/manager.

Because he can't - he doesn't have the coaching badges. That is why he has lost so many managers - he wants to pick the team but guys like Burley refused to pick players Vlad demanded to be in the team. So the way Vlad gets to pick the team is by having a "yes" man as coach/manager.

A bit like selling your soul to the devil really. No manager worth his salt would stand for that.

I remember the carlisle chairman\owner took over for a while as coach and was having training sessions with the players touching their noses because it would help concentration or something like that. The team went from bad to worse i believe.