The Fan Who Got Lifted For Having A Bottle Of Water

And not the animal kind I assume.... maybe she just has a "need" and pops to the bathroom at HT. Actually.... was ity ou that searched the wife's handbag when we were at the Hearts game in the season opener ? What colour was said rabbit ? LOL.

What you need to do is search their bag, when you see a packet of rubbers, ask for her number.... ohhhh, forgot, you dont use rubbers Mr Daddy-to-be :fish:

Raw, raw or no a taw!

Since your wife carries a rabbit, does that mean you can't satisfy her?

I wondered if the rabbbit was a clever decoy by the female. She hides a bottle of whatever in her bag and allows me to have a peek in it knowing full well that the 1st thing I'm going to see is the rabbit and as soon as I see it I'll get all embarrassed and just smile at her and let her in. Sneaky!

Oh well, I must have just missed that bit, but at least I've shown that the police won't admit their mistakes, if it was the same cop that let him in with the bottle and stood there while he was being cautioned.

I don't think there's much the police could do, the idiot steward did their usual thing acting like muppets with no people skills started a rammy which the police had to sort out, but if the steward had spoke to me the way he did to the boy in the room there would have been an arrestable incident.

Correct me if I'm wrong Gav, but surely most people having bags searched are female because males generally don't take a bag to games? If that's the case, then I'd have thought that it would be very unprofessional of a police officer to not properly search a bag being brought in by a male because it should stand out as something slightly unusual. As well as properly searching EVERY bag, the officers conducting searches should really be sharp enough to remember the individual males whose bags they've searched because you can't be talking about a large number. A young lad going to the game straight from work with a bag certainly can't be to blame for having a bottle of water in the ground if his bag was searched by one of Strathclyde's finest before entry.

Raw, raw or no a taw!

Since your wife carries a rabbit, does that mean you can't satisfy her?

I wondered if the rabbbit was a clever decoy by the female. She hides a bottle of whatever in her bag and allows me to have a peek in it knowing full well that the 1st thing I'm going to see is the rabbit and as soon as I see it I'll get all embarrassed and just smile at her and let her in. Sneaky!

My wife carries a rabbit in case she happens to meet some wide copper so she can shove it right up his arse, how is yours feeling ? Ians is nice and clean after you licked it yesterday :thup: Just kidding.

So did you get all embarrassed or did you inform her you could let her use your truncheon ?

Can I ask on what basis his season ticket/card has been removed/confiscated? Even if local fans over here get evicted from the Olympic Stadium for being drunk on one matchday, they usually can come back the next match day unless they caused some bodily harm or similar grievious offence. Having a bottle of water is no reason to remove a season card, nor is escaping the clutches of some apparent (!!!) heavy handed stewards.

On a sidenote, if there are shareholders in and about, they should take up their right and report this to the man in the main seat, either now or during the next AGM. Such behaviour cannot be tolerated - the pendulum swings in both directions.

Can I ask on what basis his season ticket/card has been removed/confiscated? Even if local fans over here get evicted from the Olympic Stadium for being drunk on one matchday, they usually can come back the next match day unless they caused some bodily harm or similar grievious offence. Having a bottle of water is no reason to remove a season card, nor is escaping the clutches of some apparent (!!!) heavy handed stewards.

On a sidenote, if there are shareholders in and about, they should take up their right and report this to the man in the main seat, either now or during the next AGM. Such behaviour cannot be tolerated - the pendulum swings in both directions.

Been waiting to see who would bring up the fact that you can't take a bottle of water into the game.

Lo and behold it's someone from outside Scotland.

Crazy rules.

It may be crazy, but it's been in place for a long time.

I can remember when everything and anything was thrown onto the pitch and half full bottle of water, or cola, such as in my case, could pack a punch if directed accurately.

I had my cola bottle taken from me in the 90's, so it's not a new concept. With all the other agro going on though, I'd say this heavy handedness is new and an example of a weak population in an ever increasingly legislative society.

Especially within these Islands.