The Fan Who Got Lifted For Having A Bottle Of Water

I don't believe we can't be trusted with plastic bottles of water.

We're being treated like children, and accepting it.

There's more trouble at Concerts etc. yet nothing is said.

I wonder if it's written into the Azure/Elior catering contract that the club will prohibit bottled water being brought into the ground? ;)

The bottle of water should either have been drank by the guy before he entered the stadium or flung in the bin by the cop when he found it. I have no idea why the cop let the guy in with it.

Ian, it doesn't matter if it's a bottle of water or a bottle of Vodka. A bottle's a bottle and they're not permitted in a stadium. I must take at least a hundred bottles off fans at Ibrox/Parkhead when on turnstile duty. If I had my way I'd report the fans who try and get bottles into the stadium. They're not allowed so why try and sneak them in?

I know that.What I was reffering to was each case should be looked at individualy with regards to any ban handed out.The guy should not be banned for having a bottle of water especialy when his bagged had already been searched.

The thing is though,this was a home game against Killie,there was never going to be any trouble and yet all this because of a bottle of water ffs.Where are all the stewards & police when the BHEASTS are in town with their flares,wrecking seats ect;?. You would think the guy had comitted murder!!!!. I'll say it again he should not be banned and if he is then the police officer who allowed him in with his bottle should be sacked along with the fat aggressive steward.Mountain out of a mole hill.

Been waiting to see who would bring up the fact that you can't take a bottle of water into the game.

Lo and behold it's someone from outside Scotland.

Crazy rules.

Not saying that it wasn't wrong by the chap to keep his water bottle. If there's a rule in place to that extend, it should be obeyed (even though the police officer made a hash of it ... and he should know better than the steward). We do have restrictions with regards to bottles and tetra packs greater than 0.5l too, btw. But to remove a season card for a bottle of water is simply out of sync. Give me a knife, pepper spray or the like and a related behaviour, but a water bottle?

The thing is though,this was a home game against Killie,there was never going to be any trouble and yet all this because of a bottle of water ffs.Where are all the stewards & police when the BHEASTS are in town with their flares,wrecking seats ect;?. You would think the guy had comitted murder!!!!. I'll say it again he should not be banned and if he is then the police officer who allowed him in with his bottle should be sacked along with the fat aggressive steward.Mountain out of a mole hill.

Everything we do seems to be blown out of proportion these days. If the young guy gets banned we might as well all pack up and go home.