New book out today - Rangers and The Famous ICF by Sandy Chugg

In all good bookstores today! nothing more than a sales pitch there. and its not a rangers book either. the title is misleading. its a book about football thuggery from a group who have leeched onto the club.

I never gained a grain of information on Rangers Football Club from the book description either. Had the title been more accurate i wouldnt have clicked on the page.

In all good bookstores today! nothing more than a sales pitch there. and its not a rangers book either. the title is misleading. its a book about football thuggery from a group who have leeched onto the club.

I never gained a grain of information on Rangers Football Club from the book description either. Had the title been more accurate i wouldnt have clicked on the page.

I already changed the title a wee while ago because when Bears posted the thread earlier it was originally even more misleading, however I've changed it again and you can no longer moan about the thread title being misleading.

Guest Dutchy
Not a big fan of Irvine, no. Least his are fiction. These twats should have left this shit in primary school.

Hibs have one of the worse reputations for football gangs and after we got beaten by Zenit, the whole of Leith Walk and surrounding area was spray painted with 'Zenit, 2-0, IRA'. Although I know lot of decent Hibs fans, the views expressed by Welsh are not all fictious.

I'm not into this kind of thing either. I don't like to read about violence in even books about the Kray's for instance. If I want to read about unscrupulous thugs, I read Scottish history. That's full of violence, from the very same types of people that are telling us how bad it is to hold their historically accepted views.