John Greig and John McLelland have resigned

Probably for the reason they state. I can't see Whyte letting them get too involved, he seems to be a man who runs things his way and the board are just there to rubber stamp everything. OMG remind you of anyone.

Not necessarily true.

These guys were just two remaining embers from the last regime so it's not a surprise that they have not been involved with the day-to-day business as much as before. More so, when we had statements made before/during the takeover about the new owner.

The biggest problem I have is that it is the ordinary supporter that is in the dark here. We literally have no idea of the direction of the club.

I feel a degree of sympathyfor CW , however the situation is now his to deal with and he needs to start dealing with it , we can all point the finger at the old board and especially that bastard Murray , but due dilligence has been carried out and CW knew what he was getting into.

Europe was undoubtedly a major financial blow and we do need to cut our cloth but this off field stuff needs to be brought to a head one way or another , we are going on 10 years of this continual depression , not even the success we have achieved seems able to lift it .

Imo it's good news, 2 more that have bleed Rangers dry for the last 20 years.

How have they bled Rangersdry , they were non executive directors , patsy's maybe but that is all