John Greig and John McLelland have resigned

The biggest problem I have is that it is the ordinary supporter that is in the dark here. We literally have no idea of the direction of the club.

Our biggest problem is that the "ordinary" supporter is content to blame everybody associated with the old regime for all our ills and has treated Whyte with blind faith when there is absolutely nothing in his business history to justify that faith, has anybody ever seen one example of the Venture Capitalist's success?

Greig's resignation is more symbolic than anything else but that symbolism doesn't mean it should be dismissed out of hand, McClelland's resignation is of greater importance because despite what the "ordinary" supporter thinks McClelland is no fool and unlike Whyte is held in high regard in the business community.

Our biggest problem is that the "ordinary" supporter is content to blame everybody associated with the old regime for all our ills and has treated Whyte with blind faith when there is absolutely nothing in his business history to justify that faith, has anybody ever seen one example of the Venture Capitalist's success?

Greig's resignation is more symbolic than anything else but that symbolism doesn't mean it should be dismissed out of hand, McClelland's resignation is of greater importance because despite what the "ordinary" supporter thinks McClelland is no fool and unlike Whyte is held in high regard in the business community.

I don't disagree mate.

The resignations don't surprise me all that much but in the ongoing context, there remain far too many questions about Whyte. As yet, he's failed to answer them.

I for one do not know how high McClelland or Whyte are held in the "business community", whatever this may be. What we do know is that all those who have left by now have held their roles under the last owner and at the end of the day, did little to stop us from running ever deeper into trouble. They could all have resigned in protest et al long (as in years) ago, and in the cold light of day, they all earned their money from Rangers FC while we slipped ever deeper. So I for one do understand that Whyte does not exactly want those people - whose role at Rangers as such I would not question - about for much longer (and with all due respect, they do get on age-wise too), nor will he surround himself by yes-sayers either, I'd assume. For he needs new faces to get us into the next era of Rangers, whether those may be a Laudrup, Gough or you name it. Not necessarily as directors, BTW.

It would be good if we learn more about those changes and I would hope people will ask the relevant questions at the AGM, or that Whyte tells us in advance. One of the worst enemies in these days is the lack of information.

Still, people need to understand that this is no open democracy, where people have to learn all that there is to know about everything that goes on at the club.

Both of these guys were part of a regime which has taken us to the brink of extinction , with not so much as a public utterance against Murray ever , yet all the critiscism is against CW .

These two join a long list , Murray , Bain etc etc all of whom were responsible for our present position no one else , AJ is another who should hang his head in shame , yes we may end up in administration but it will not be the present owners fault entirely , however I am sure the murrayites will do as they always do and rewrite history

It would be good if we learn more about those changes and I would hope people will ask the relevant questions at the AGM, or that Whyte tells us in advance. One of the worst enemies in these days is the lack of information.

Still, people need to understand that this is no open democracy, where people have to learn all that there is to know about everything that goes on at the club.

I sincerely doubt we will see another AGM.

I can't believe the bile and spite over on FF for John Greig.

Surely the man can be remembered for all he did on the field for Rangers.

Hope we can keep it dignified on here.

Have played golf with John Greig a couple of times always been a true gent and a legend for our club. All he wanted to talk about was Rangers football club not all the business crap. Will be sadly missed at Ibrox.