No, not been on, and got no wish to either. There's probably some truth in some of the stuff they have but much of it will be crap.

If you use a shotgun to hit a dart board from 6 feet, you maybe hit the 20's, but a lot of the shot goes askew.

Even experts talk shite and have done in years leading up to the worldwide financial breakdown.

Correct.

I caught little bits of Radio Clyde's phone-in last night and it all seemed to be about our financial situation. Obviously Celtic lying third in the league wasn't an issue for them.

I thought they only wanted to talk about the football on these shows too? :rolleyes:

Like BD has said, it seems clear that some of the info the author gets is correct and to that end some of the speculation is understandable.

However, as someone who supposedly has no axe to grind, the cracked RFC crest on his Twitter page and other comments on the blog show this is done from the Rangers hating point of view. As such, while some of the inside info and analysis may be indeed be valid, it is often exaggerated to the point where his claims can be doubted.

What is clear is that Rangers have serious financial problems and it would be remiss of us to ignore that. On the other hand, it is my belief that there is a huge game going on here in the background - one in which some of our very own are playing both sides of.

I know for a fact some of those involved read this forum. Perhaps they could show us their hand?