After refusing to go onto this site , in a moment of weakness I ventured onto it , now either we are all totally ignorant arseholes or else they are financial geniuses who seem to know every single thing about our finances m for example seemingly yesterday we were hours away from an insolvency hearing/ papers being served on us .

The depth of research/debate on that site is actually quite unnatural , has any of our financial tyopes had a look and what is their impartial opinion

After refusing to go onto this site , in a moment of weakness I ventured onto it , now either we are all totally ignorant arseholes or else they are financial geniuses who seem to know every single thing about our finances m for example seemingly yesterday we were hours away from an insolvency hearing/ papers being served on us .

The depth of research/debate on that site is actually quite unnatural , has any of our financial tyopes had a look and what is their impartial opinion

Best go for a shower rbr you'll be needing it after wading through all that shite on their.

Give them their due.

They seem to be more interested than we are.

No, not been on, and got no wish to either. There's probably some truth in some of the stuff they have but much of it will be crap.

Yes but it seems to be very very indepth crap , just getting twitchy about this whole situation

I've read quite a bit of it and concur that it is mostly speculative but with a grain or two of fact. Opium for the masses, it keeps them going. If the tax case goes in our favour, they will look rather silly indeed. If it goes against us, some of their speculation may come to the fore but it really is an unnatural obsession when there's so much of their own teams woes to concentrate on.

Yes but it seems to be very very indepth crap , just getting twitchy about this whole situation

Had a look and it IS mostly pish.

Borrow Borrow - old news. Says we didn't receive a bid for Jelavic. Claims that the new fixed charge mean liquidation is more likely and making a loss is far more likely. Suggests the lack of understanding about what it is all about.

Promises Promises - Claims that MHL are doing all the negotiating with HMRC and can't communicate with HMRC. There was me thinking that we were using Andrew Thornhill QC. Also witters on about people claiming SDM would pay off our tax liability. Not sure what planet he's on.

The Devil Is In The Details - yes, we also have questions over Whyte meeting his commitments, but there is nothing to suggest that he has not legally met them and the RTC blog can't come up with anything to suggest it either.

Rangers Cashflow - the top line of the club's cashflow seems to ignore season ticket money, and I have never seen a cashflow forecast done in this manner.

I'm not going to waste any more time on it, but there's nothing that causes me additional concern.

I've read quite a bit of it and concur that it is mostly speculative but with a grain or two of fact. Opium for the masses, it keeps them going. If the tax case goes in our favour, they will look rather silly indeed. If it goes against us, some of their speculation may come to the fore but it really is an unnatural obsession when there's so much of their own teams woes to concentrate on.

By focussing on Rangers' financial ills they can ignore the mire they find themselves in on the field of play.

It is their new comfort blanket.

By focussing on Rangers' financial ills they can ignore the mire they find themselves in on the field of play.

It is their new comfort blanket.

Correct.

I caught little bits of Radio Clyde's phone-in last night and it all seemed to be about our financial situation. Obviously Celtic lying third in the league wasn't an issue for them.