Rangers Owner Craig Whyte Meets With Bigoted Vanguard Bears Group

It's good to know the source in any case as sometimes people forget. :thup:

I just go back to college days when I was required to include the source as a point of reference, it's automatic.

But I agree, the less hits those scumbags get the better.

Muirhead obviously doesn't have much intelligence either. If you want to change things for the better then you have to enter into dialogue with all fans and not just a chosen few. Looking at a picture from all sides gives a far better understanding of the artist.

Had a few "bouts" with him last season, tried to be as polite and objective as I am with anyone. It did and does not work. Replies will be turned on their heads, new "facts" thrown in or yours dismissed or left uncommented. Utterly unprofessional behaviour and it is sad that e.g. the coach of Glasgow City is still giving her views on Scottish women football at this website. Andy truly drags it all down into the gutter ...

On a sidenote, methinks the reports on the Hooped Horrors defeats a few months back never made it to the SPL reports on there.

Ach well, nae bother!

Had a few "bouts" with him last season, tried to be as polite and objective as I am with anyone. It did and does not work. Replies will be turned on their heads, new "facts" thrown in or yours dismissed or left uncommented. Utterly unprofessional behaviour and it is sad that e.g. the coach of Glasgow City is still giving her views on Scottish women football at this website. Andy truly drags it all down into the gutter ...

On a sidenote, methinks the reports on the Hooped Horrors defeats a few months back never made it to the SPL reports on there.

Ach well, nae bother!

Been there with him to DB. The phrase head and brick wall was invented for the muppet. Starts off all sensible but soon descends into the rabid yahoo we all know he is.

Andy thinks he's reinventing himself as some kind of Scottish Fitba pundit and is desperately trying to shed his Republican pro-IRA anti-Rangers image to appear "impartial". Interestingly he is despised by the Goon Brigade and sympathisers because of this, they don't want any of their people softening their views.

I don't know anything about this Andy Muirhead and all I know about the Vanguard Bears came to me via the remnants of the "old guard" at the RST so I take it with a pinch of salt; but what I did find surprising was that in contrast to the RST report of the meeting with Mr Whyte, the VB report did not name those who attended on their behalf.

Do they have something to hide?

I also noticed that they seemed to spend as much time justifying their own existence as questioning Mr Whyte.

I don't know anything about this Andy Muirhead and all I know about the Vanguard Bears came to me via the remnants of the "old guard" at the RST so I take it with a pinch of salt; but what I did find surprising was that in contrast to the RST report of the meeting with Mr Whyte, the VB report did not name those who attended on their behalf.

Do they have something to hide?

I also noticed that they seemed to spend as much time justifying their own existence as questioning Mr Whyte.

Perhaps they dont care for titles or prestige and simply see this as them meeting Craig Whyte on behalf of some of the fans.

Not everyone seeks the limelight of letting fellow fans know they have had a personal audience with our new owner.

I dont know the answer as I dont really know the VB guys. But just because they dont announce who met with Whyte doesnt make it sinister.

I would be far more interested in why FF felt the need to delete the thread when posted.