Simple fact. Rangers are not a big club by any means outside the UK. Lots of Rangers fans seem to think we're huge. We aint. FACT

Disagree with you mate, while we may no longer be financial giants or feared by the bigger clubs in Europe our name and history is huge across Europe and certain parts of all the continents. We may not be a big name in Thailand but Thailand is not really well known in the realms of world football. India was a part of the British Commonwealth so there is a better chance we are better known in India as in Thailand, so you can't really compare what you do not know. Yes I agree I don't think selling merchandise will be a goldmine but I think you also forget that it is not really the people who are going to be buying from shoddy markets we would be aiming at, but the better off fans who would prefer to buy online. It is strange we are all complaining about not trying to become a world brand but where an opportunity may arise, some are ready to shoot it down even before it gets off the ground. The main reason to go there is to try and find a gem of a player before all the big teams saturate the market with scouts as is now the case in all well known football lands. For every professional youth team game in Holland there are hundreds of scouts from all over Europe taking in the games Rangers are casting a line in a smaller pond but who is to say there are no big fish in there? Is that not what we were pleading for them to do not so long ago? Finding a player who we can make a profit on is far more important than selling some football shirts which would only be a welcome sideline at most.

What is "a big club"? We are a club with a great history, tradition and are know in many a country that has any sort of football pedigree. But I would assume that these days, the consensus about "big" would only yield the names Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Inter, Milan, and Bayern Munich. After that, there will be a considerable gap, ere the rich teams (i.e. those who spend sums beyodn belief and are thus in everyone's ear) would enter, e.g. Man City or Chelsea. After that, those teams of our category would join up alongside the likes of Ajax, Porto, Lyon, Lazio, Arsenal, Benfica ... you name them.

That all said, there sure is a different level of interest to be gathered in countries with "closer" ties to Britain, whether by language or historically. Be that the US of A (these days Bedoya, Edu, Bocanegra), or India (with a sizeable community in Britain and interest from the other side of the globe). Maybe the Indian league and its players are still way below "standard" (though opinion about standards vary) and interest in football still marginal, getting a foot in this market simply by being present and possibly sending some ex-players as coaches will do no harm in the future. It is exactly what the Portuguese and Spanish did with South America (BTW, the French and Dutch too) decades ago ... and we all know the amount of talent they gather in now.

Disagree with you mate, while we may no longer be financial giants or feared by the bigger clubs in Europe our name and history is huge across Europe and certain parts of all the continents. We may not be a big name in Thailand but Thailand is not really well known in the realms of world football. India was a part of the British Commonwealth so there is a better chance we are better known in India as in Thailand, so you can't really compare what you do not know. Yes I agree I don't think selling merchandise will be a goldmine but I think you also forget that it is not really the people who are going to be buying from shoddy markets we would be aiming at, but the better off fans who would prefer to buy online. It is strange we are all complaining about not trying to become a world brand but where an opportunity may arise, some are ready to shoot it down even before it gets off the ground. The main reason to go there is to try and find a gem of a player before all the big teams saturate the market with scouts as is now the case in all well known football lands. For every professional youth team game in Holland there are hundreds of scouts from all over Europe taking in the games Rangers are casting a line in a smaller pond but who is to say there are no big fish in there? Is that not what we were pleading for them to do not so long ago? Finding a player who we can make a profit on is far more important than selling some football shirts which would only be a welcome sideline at most.

Having either lived or worked in 90+ countries mate, i’m more than qualified to comment on this . It’s a massive myth that we’re “huge” Massive

Having either lived or worked in 90+ countries mate, iâ??m more than qualified to comment on this . Itâ??s a massive myth that weâ??re â??hugeâ? Massive

Now you are changing it to huge and massive. What is huge and massive? We are a well known and respected football club throughout the footballing world. We have supporters clubs on almost all of the continents. As in Barcelona and Manu etc, that fame is now because they are winning everything and will be remembered by this age group as my generation will remember Ajax and Bayeren Munich. Who outside Britain had heard of Chelsea 15 years ago.

If you have lived or worked in 90+ countries then you can't have been there for very long to become an expert in everything, either that or you are very, very, old. You are not Santa Claus are you?;) I have shagged about 90 different woman and I still don't understand the cunts.:)