Well as has been said India world ranking is too low. However teams like Korea and Japan can get them as the tims have shown.

However I am still baffled about Wanyama guy Kenya aren't ranked high his brother, McDonald Mariga, a better player was a rejected a work permit for joining Man City but Wanyama was granted one :confused:.

On Aluko I don't rate him, if he was any good he would have found a club.

Few dodgy work permits have been handed out Celtic Park way. There was another asian player, Mizuno?, who shouldn't have got one on merit but got one on appeal as he was a "special talent". Where is he now?

Few dodgy work permits have been handed out Celtic Park way. There was another asian player, Mizuno?, who shouldn't have got one on merit but got one on appeal as he was a "special talent". Where is he now?

Koki Mizuno (水野 晃樹, Mizuno Kōki, born 6 September 1985 in Shimizu-ku, Shizuoka) is a Japanese footballer, who currently plays as a midfielder for Kashiwa Reysol.:thup:

Yeah Mizuno was also dubious.

I think the replica shirt thing is absolutely bonkers idea if that’s Rangers angle!! I live in Thailand, you can get genuine shirts for all the big teams here for the £40mark, yet two doors down you can buy a fake one that looks and feels the same for £2, see where i’m coming from. India is the same.