All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

Sky Sports understands Rangers midfielder Matt McKay is mulling over offers from South Korea and Saudi Arabia.

McKay is thought to be considering his future at Ibrox after finding himself well down the pecking order at Rangers

The 29-year-old, who joined Rangers from Brisbane Roar in the summer, has made just three SPL appearances for Ally McCoist's men this term.

The news has alerted a number of clubs to McKay's possible availability before the close of the transfer window.

It is understood sides from South Korea and Saudi Arabia have made enquiries for McKay and the Australian international is now weighing up his options.

I was against the signing from the start, and had no reason to believe the guy was good enough. And now he wants out. What a disastrous failure of a signing he's been.

Can't substantiate it. Got it in a text. Not sure where it was sourced from.

Someone posted a rumour on another forum on Sunday saying Bristol City might be interested in buying him for £800k. I would assume there's been similar or related rumours buzzing about all week, but there's no way of knowing how to view the rumour about the agent claim unless we know the source.

I was against the signing from the start, and had no reason to believe the guy was good enough. And now he wants out. What a disastrous failure of a signing he's been.

Maybe if he was given a chance and some game time things would be different who knows, unless someone knows what's going on behind the scenes IMO he's been treated pretty poorly by the club. Moving him to the other side of the world, i'm sure he would've wanted some guarantee for some game time before he signed but he's not been given it.

How could you be against him signing?,nobody knew anything about him until he had virtual signed. We'll never know if he was good enough if he leaves before getting a sustained run in the team.

Someone posted a rumour on another forum on Sunday saying Bristol City might be interested in buying him for £800k. I would assume there's been similar or related rumours buzzing about all week, but there's no way of knowing how to view the rumour about the agent claim unless we know the source.

I'll try to find out and if I get the information on it, will post it, exclusively, here, on....GERSNET!.

How could you be against him signing?,

28 year old who hadn't ever played outside Australia - a poor poor league and he'd not made the step up so many of his countrymen have well before 28.

nobody knew anything about him until he had virtual signed. We'll never know if he was good enough if he leaves before getting a sustained run in the team.

So what's your theory on why he's not getting gametime? Do you believe he's good enough?

28 year old who hadn't ever played outside Australia - a poor poor league and he'd not made the step up so many of his countrymen have well before 28.

So what's your theory on why he's not getting gametime? Do you believe he's good enough?

Any new signing is a gamble regardless of what league they come from. My theory is he hasn't been given a chance,apart from his MOTM performance against Liverpool in a friendly. Do I believe he's good enough?,I'll never know unless I see him get a sustained run in the team.

Rumours over on FF that Michael Uchebo is coming for a trial and reports from Turkey that Pawel Brozek is coming on loan

He was training today according to STV

Raman Bhardwaj @STVRaman Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

STV can reveal that Rangers are running rule over Nigerian striker Michael Uchebo. Trianed today.

Michael Uchebo.....