All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

I don't like the look of him to be honest. You can see he's got some skills and a lot of strength due to his size/weight/mass, but he also looks clumsy, awkward and greedy. He's only 22 though, so you never know, he could be another African star in the making.

28 year old who hadn't ever played outside Australia - a poor poor league and he'd not made the step up so many of his countrymen have well before 28.

So what's your theory on why he's not getting gametime? Do you believe he's good enough?

Wrong McKay played in Korea....

Getting Aussie player of the year as well, when there is better Aussies playing currently. So something has gone wrong and I agree with an earlier post that he hasn't been treated brilliantly, neither has the other 2 but Ally signed them so he has to deal with the consequences. Unless Gordon Smith signed them....

EDIT: Its also abundantly clear that Ally is wanting to play hoof ball which is awful, Davies this big Nigerian, Muslimovic etc. Also didn't he say something about long ball stuff when Fleck came on? That made me cringe.

Guest The Duffer of St George

Uchebo sounds exactly what we don't need. We need a pacey, tricky front man like Miller. Not another target man.

and reports from Turkey that Pawel Brozek is coming on loan

The Brozek rumour started just over a week ago I think. There was a Polish Eurosport article published about it on the 18th - http://www.eurosport.pl/pilka-nozna/szkocka-premier-league/2011-2012/brozek-w-glasgow-rangers_sto3111895/story.shtml

He looks like a good player ......

Found this post about Pawel Brozek from a Polish guy on another forum -

Advantages:

Very skilled player - technique, finishing, positioning and pace at really high level.

Experienced - played in Champions League, played at World Cup, played at last stages of Uefa Cup with Wisla. Scored many crucial goals for Wisla and Poland.

Plays best when the stake is high - arguably the best polish player at 2006 World Cup, he was also dragging Wisla almost singlehandedly through many difficult fixtures in Uefa Cup; scored against Tottenham, Panathinaikos, Feyenoord etc. Also in league he was looking best when Wisla was playing against Legia or derby with Cracovia.

Still got it - played great against Germany in a friendly lately, earned a penalty, posed a real threat to top class defenders.

Disadvantages:

Doesn't speak english at all.

Probably his garbage brother will come to.

Lazy.

Often got troubles with teammates.

He will easily score 15-20 goals a season in SPL, if he will feel good here. In my opinion he could be a legit first option at offence, but only if he will fit well in the locker room. But that is very unlikely as he doesn't know language at all, and is, well, an ass. But loan? That's a low risk, high possible reward kind of deal, so sure, worth a try.