All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

If we sell Jelavic for an undisclosed fee I won't be bothered, we rejected an offer of 7.2m & I would have taken that. So IF we accept anything then surely it needs to be higher.

3.2m up front is what I'm hearing about the Everton offer with 4.8m add-ons. Pure rumour of course.

If the add-ons are monthly installments then it could work out well by offsetting some of the wages over the season. Give Ally at least 75% of the upfront 3.2m & we will have a decent amount to sign 2 players, of course low valye players are a bit hit & miss I think we really need to take the risk.

I've been hearing figure £3.5m up front then £1.5m after than, nothing else, I would be raging, especially if we rejected £7m.

If the selling figure is undisclosed then there will be suspicions on my part

Why would we accept 3.2m up front, after rejecting nigh twice as much from promotion-hopefuls West Ham?

Did West Ham offer it up front? They may have said £2m up front and £5m over the next 12/18/24 months.

EVERTON last night tabled a £6million-plus offer for Nikica Jelavic – and the striker turned up the heat on Rangers by telling them he wants to go.

Toffees boss David Moyes made his move for the Croatian international after raising the cash by selling winger Diniyar Bilyaletdinov to CSKA Moscow.

Both clubs were locked in talks, which includes future add-ons, late into the evening, with the first bid being around £5m but that offer was dismissed out of hand.

The Merseyside club then upped the ante by another million by throwing in a number of players in a part-exchange deal – although Ibrox boss Ally McCoist doesn’t particularly fancy any of them.

Rangers turned down a bigger offer from Championship side Leicester City in the last window, but their position has been weakened as Jelavic, above, has now told Rangers he wants to leave.

The late move leaves McCoist with a major headache going into the last 48 hours of the transfer window.

ì

Like any other manager I like things to go my way but that is not always going to be the case

î

Ally McCoist

He will now see who he can get on loan from England before the 11pm deadline tomorrow.

He had hoped to keep Jelavic after seeing off a bid from Championship title-chasers West Ham United earlier this week.

McCoist was also ready to team Jelavic up with his ex-Rapid Vienna strike partner Hamdi Salihi but that deal is now set to be killed off.

McCoist is also keen on Norwich City hitman Grant Holt and Real Valladolid striker Javi Guerra but he is struggling to raise the funds for either.

“Like any other manager I like things to go my way but that is not always going to be the case,” said McCoist.

“You just hope you come through it at the other end with a fighting chance and I’m sure we will do that.

“There’s not just life beyond Nikica, there is life beyond us all. There are bigger players who have left this club and the club always goes on.

“I wouldn’t like to lose him but I understand the economics of our club and that sometimes that dictates what happens. I have to be realistic, but if he stays at the club I’m a happy man.”

McCoist was dealt another blow when Celtic beat him to the punch to sign Polish striker Pawel Brozek on loan from Trabzonspor.

Rangers had been tracking Brozek for several weeks but were unable to move anybody on to cover his £10,000-a-week wage and that allowed the Hoops to step in.

McCoist admitted: “It’s a disappointment, he was a player we were looking at and were interested in but there was no specific bids made and no contact with the player or his agent.

“He is absolutely well within his rights to do what he thinks is best for himself. It would take a lot more than that to really disappoint me.”

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/298870/Tofees-Jela-bid

So many figures flying about but still not the sum I think we could get so I despair :(. If we sell for under £8m.

£6m is no use and its apparently with a load of incentives but I'm fearful.

11pm deadline on the 30th WTF is all that about?

EVERTON are poised to table an £8million bid for Rangers striker Nikica Jelavic.

And Ibrox manager Ally McCoist is weighing up a deadline-busting swoop for Hearts starlet David Templeton IF the Croatian hitman is sold.

SunSport can reveal Everton approached Gers last night, but no formal offer was made.

Toffees gaffer David Moyes is a long-time admirer of Jelavic and tried to sign him before he moved to Ibrox two years ago.

Everton will use the cash from the £5m sale of Russian winger Diniyar Bilyaletdinov to Spartak Moscow to help finance the Jelavic swoop.

Moyes is in the market for firepower, with his shot-shy Blues scoring just 22 goals in 22 Premiership games this season.

And Jelavic, who has netted 30 times in 45 SPL games for Gers following his £4m move from Rapid Vienna two years ago, fits the bill.

Sunderland, West Ham and Liverpool have all shown an interest in the Croat, yet no one has been able to match Gers' £10m valuation.

But with just 48 hours before the transfer window closes, Everton are set to up the ante.

SunSport understands Hammers manager Sam Allardyce hasn't given up hope of luring Jela to Upton Park, but Gers could find Everton's offer hard to resist.

Any sale now would leave McCoist with little time to secure a big-name replacement.

SunSport understands Norwich striker Grant Holt remains at the top of his list.

But Tynecastle wide boy Templeton has now emerged as a target if McCoist is given funds to add to his squad.

The Gers boss rates the 23-year-old highly and hopes he could be given the cash to sign him in a shock deal.

Hearts are likely to be open to business, with owner Vladimir Romanov eager to reduce the club's wage bill.

Gers are also set to send Spanish flop Juan Ortiz to Almeria.

Meanwhile, Jelavic's mentor has laughed off Neil Warnock's claims he is not worth £10m.

Zoran Vulic gave Jelavic his pro debut at Hadjuk Split.

He said: "When I read the quotes from Warnock I was very annoyed. He is completely wrong.

"Chelsea paid £50m for Fernando Torres and Liverpool spent £35m to buy Andy Carroll.

"If you paid these figures for these players, how can you not value Jelavic at £10m?"

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4095766/Everton-set-for-8m-Jelavic-bid.html#ixzz1ktgiabPW

I cant fathom out how Jelavic can be worth £10m when we got him for £4m? All I saw of the player were flashes of brilliance with mostly below par performances and rolling about the deck feigning injury. His vision and first touch leaves an awful lot to be desired, and most of the time his application is a feckin' disgrace.

I cant fathom out how Jelavic can be worth £10m when we got him for £4m? All I saw of the player were flashes of brilliance with mostly below par performances and rolling about the deck feigning injury. His vision and first touch leaves an awful lot to be desired, and most of the time his application is a feckin' disgrace.

How much did we get for Boumsong? Hahaha.