Bougherra talking up Celtic

This is going by pure memory, seeing as I was glancing through the paper in the barbers, and can't see it online, but I saw an article in the Daily Star, a small article, where not only was Madjid Bougherra recommending a Fulham player (or a player who Fulham are interested in) goes to Celtic, but that they are a wonderful club with terrific fans.

Now, I know papers aren't exactly the most reliable sources of information, but the piece wasn't just rhetoric, it had supposed quotes from Bougherra where he was seriously bigging Celtic up, praising their fans. Said the player would be a hit in the SPL.

If this is true, he really is a cunt of epic proportions who has disrespected and insulted Rangers one time too many.

Now, if it's a bad case of lost in translation, I'm willing to take back my comments, but on the surface, he may just be the biggest cock we ever signed.

No big deal really. He was a good player for us, but he never showed any true loyalty to Rangers. His loyalties always seemed to be himself, his family, Algeria and Rangers in that order. Rangers were just an employer to him.

Did Bougherra not take a slagging for having his nations flag with him on the pitch during his last years title celebrations, which happens to be green.

It could be he's just being twisted because of that!

No big deal really. He was a good player for us, but he never showed any true loyalty to Rangers. His loyalties always seemed to be himself, his family, Algeria and Rangers in that order. Rangers were just an employer to him.

He recommended Kerkar to Rangers but despite good write-ups in the reserves and one or two pretty reasonable appearances for the first team the guy has never had a chance. Not so Super Ally prefers to play 8 f'n defenders. Even I am thinking of tweeting attacking players not to waste their time coming to Ibrox.:sigh:

He recommended Kerkar to Rangers but despite good write-ups in the reserves and one or two pretty reasonable appearances for the first team the guy has never had a chance. Not so Super Ally prefers to play 8 f'n defenders. Even I am thinking of tweeting attacking players not to waste their time coming to Ibrox.:sigh:

This is becoming a tad tedious, especially when posted in threads other than the match ones. Just my opinion.

Don't we always hear ex-players talking about the "Rangers family" and "once a Rangers always a Ranger"?

What a load of bullshit. As Zappa says, he saw Rangers as an employer. He did what he had to do, got paid for it and when he had enough, he left.

He's a cunt for talking up Celtic, their players and their fans but I don't see a huge problem with it. It's Boogie, he always let us down some point or another.

Edited by Gazza_8

He recommended Kerkar to Rangers but despite good write-ups in the reserves and one or two pretty reasonable appearances for the first team the guy has never had a chance.

It's hard to say what the story is with Kerkar. He makes it onto the bench quite frequently, so that tells us that he must be in the manager's thoughts as a possible option he could use.

This is becoming a tad tedious, especially when posted in threads other than the match ones. Just my opinion.

I find it tedious as well so let's hope it is not a topic in the future. Your opinion is always welcome of course.