Bougherra talking up Celtic

That of course means totally nothing,all the circumstances would have to be exact for that to have any meaning. I could say more and probably does in this case say more about the opposition.

The only manager to claim to be super when they'd only be at it two minutes was Mourinho.

A bit harsh Pete the SPL is just as crap this season as the last 2, you can only beat the teams that's put in front of you.

Agree that you can only beat the teams put in front of you but saying Ally is doing better than Walter last season is the same as saying Inverness lost to Celtic. We beat Celtic 4-2 so we should win easily from Inverness. 1+1 doesn't always make 2

Whatever fans think of him we certainly miss his driving runs from the back, I wish our midfielders would run at players the same way :)

I agree with that and I really liked big Boogy. I can't really understand why he gets so much stick as he really was a quality player for us. His attitude may not have been perfect but he gave his all on the pitch.

I agree with that and I really liked big Boogy. I can't really understand why he gets so much stick as he really was a quality player for us. His attitude may not have been perfect but he gave his all on the pitch.

Quality was Cuellar or Boumsong, not Bougherra who had one good season and was otherwise patchy at best.

Bottom line is have we missed him?,no.

Exactly and the reason we haven't missed him is that we signed easily as good a player in Goian. Signed for less than half of what we got for Bougherra as well, so that was a cracking bit of business.