who was your influence to Rangers?

My Uncle , And my School & Birh right paper lol

i have loads of Family thats into my local team Greenock Morton ........My dad is a catholic , but has pointed to me he only got into football cause of my arrival, My mum was a prod and was my uncle's sister so i kind of went along the same lines as him ...took me to play football with my mates aswell ect ect taught me a few songs and history of rangers basically.

i went to a few Morton games when i was growing up in the world of football but my pride , love and passion & soul was at Rangers and always was and always will be

i dont support any other team but the gers .WATP

Uncle for me too. Ran the supporters club here for a while when there was one and used to take me an my cousin to games as wee kids.

23 years later Im just the same. Cant wait for the day I take my son to a game.

Obviously my dad but Rangers run through the whole family. Uncles aunties were all blue noses. A birthday party in our family normally ended in the singing of all the party tunes. So i guess it was pumped into me from Birth.

my dad

i was born in england but he is scottish and went to all the gers games before he moved down to england

i was born and we watched the games on sky sports until we moved back up when i was 4 then he started to take me to a few games

really started going to the gers games 4 seasons ago

i asked my dad if he would take me to the killie game for my birthday , so he toke me and since then it has been a really big birthday present :D