Getting rid of the deadwood

To be fair Craig, if everyone quoted your entire posts, every page would only have room for 5 posts maximum. :fish:

Awww FFS.... now YOU are on my case about the length of my posts... Roon ye :flipa:

The wife doesnt let me talk so Gersnet is my outlet.

My one mill a year was for an example pete, not expected to be as some kind of accurate statement :thup:

I did say that ? How long ago ? Also doesnt mean that I said the league was done. Does it ?

My point still remains that we have probably spent more on transfers than Celtic over the last years. Celtic have a bigger wage bill than us. All in all Rangers and Celtic will fight it out every year as they are both roughly in the same class and the rest will produce a winning performance now and again but it is very unlikely they will get near to winning the league.

As I said I can't be bothered drudging through old posts so I will call it quits on what you exactly said.

My point still remains that we have probably spent more on transfers than Celtic over the last years. Celtic have a bigger wage bill than us. All in all Rangers and Celtic will fight it out every year as they are both roughly in the same class and the rest will produce a winning performance now and again but it is very unlikely they will get near to winning the league.

As I said I can't be bothered drudging through old posts so I will call it quits on what you exactly said.

Just checked, past 6 years we haven't roughly £500k less. What we are lagging behind is getting money back even though we sold Hutton and Cuellar but that could change if we sell Jelavic...

Guest superrcooper7
Ooofftt, selective quoting, reminds me of an old member :D

You change the totals of polls because you ccan and it's a bit of fun. Still trying to get used to things so saw no harm in it. Sorry if out of order :S

You change the totals of polls because you ccan and it's a bit of fun. Still trying to get used to things so saw no harm in it. Sorry if out of order :S

Craig and I changing those polls (and switching them back quickly!) for a wee laugh isn't the norm here at all. It's the first I've seen it done in all the time I've been a member of the forum... Please don't think of us as serial poll-tamperers! :D

Guest superrcooper7

Too late :)

I was just trying a similar thing although it seems to have gone down as badly as your attempts.

A lot of learning to do maybe and who not to do it too .