Can we all be honest? One or two games aside, we've been average this season. The reason we were 13 points clear of Celtic at one point this season wasn't because we were playing amazing football, it was because Celtic were so bad and were doing what we have been doing for the past few weeks. The shoe is on the other foot now.

They've managed to improve their performances and confidence is sky high. We're getting worse and the confidence is draining from the players. The fans and the players must be losing confidence in Ally and his strange selections and tactics.

We've been outplayed and passed off the park by ICT, Killie, St Mirren and St Johnstone recently and the results aren't going our way. We've scraped a couple of wins but they've been exactly that - scraped.

Is Ally cut out to be Rangers manager? I have my doubts and have had them for a while. Personally, I don't think he is.

So, what do we do next?

Wednesdays game will be horrific.

I am really dreading Wednesday night and unfortunately I don't think I'll be alone. The tactics are baffling. Players get in week after week although they are way short on belief and confidence. The same old players play week in week out despite how awful they have been when others like Bendiksen don't seem to get a sniff. Putting Bartley on to play up front today summed the whole situation up for me. We should go and attack them on Wednesday night because they are a poor team also but we all know it won't happen

Hate to disagree with you Gav, but the reason we were top was because we were in great form and had a settled side. Celtic might not have been great, but we were. You don't keep a clean sheet away from home so long into the season if you're only average. No, the pivotal swing around started with losing Naismith, and it's been compounded by a number of other factors which I discussed in a blog a while back.

But I do agree that for the first time I'm starting to wonder about Ally. I am not calling for his head, but he's learned from the Walter school of bizarre selections and has turned it up a notch. Walter could get away with strange selections as he had mental strength to instill a winning mentality in the team.

Ally has not managed to cope with adversity at all. I suggested that the season would depend on his ability to manage the side in the face of these hurdles, and the truth is he isn't really managing it very well.

There can be no excuse for not playing Aluko today, no excuse for playing Wylde out of position, and absolutely none for starting McCulloch.

But that said he wasn't helped by both defenders having a 'mare, losing 2 men, and Jelavic being miles off the boil. Oh, and Davis continuing his run of shit form.

Have to agree Whosthedado. Our perfomance was shite today and to bring on Bartley as the a front man was an utter shite decison. Bendikson should have been on that fielt today, but Ally is certainly looking like a man that is losing it.

I've been saying this for several weeks. He looks as if his mind is elsewhere - probably the premiership.

If his mind is on the premiership then he isnt doing himself any favours. He was gash today.

just saw the celtic game they are no great shakes and if the truth be told Killie deserved at least a draw and maybe more, the mhanks defence is appalling if Ally doesn't exploit that weakness questions will be asked.

I bet for a draw in that game and I'm not it the least worried about Wedensday nights game. They are scraping through as well, but the lemon says they're great, so don't argue with that assesemant, or you're a bigot. Or so it seems to be with regards to reporting the shite that septic play.