Based on what we have left, this looks like the team for Wed:

:am:

:sw::kbart::cb::sp:

:sa::sd::me::lw:

:kl::nj:

Personally, I'd be looking at Bendicksen for Edu or Davis or even Jelavic, and Wylde for Wallace although I acknowldge that he played well today, I would rather have a genuine left sided attacking player.

I would actually say that Davis and McCulloch were more or less in control of midfield, until the ref stepped in. Edu was running about like a headless chicken and his passing was again rather sub-standard. Davis failed to pick the right passes and when we actually got nearer to the penalty area, Jelavic squandered possession and gilt-edge opportunities. As it usually is, a number of factors that lead to our fall today. And credit to the Saints who played to the best of their abilities.

What next? An attack-minded line-up against the Scum. Full stop.

If his mind is on the premiership then he isnt doing himself any favours. He was gash today.

Maybe he has a deal with Dalgliesh to play crap to get his price down. That would also help Dalgliesh's Celtic. Is the conspiracy thread still going.:sneaky:

What next? An attack-minded line-up against the Scum. Full stop.

Yep, it's an absolute must. If we don't go to the tattiedome and have a right good go at them I don't see how we can win. We didn't have a go at them at all in the Scottish Cup replay last season when Walter put out a defensive team and Wednesday will be no different if Ally fields a defensive team. I'm struggling to think what he'll actually do because some of his line-ups recently have been beyond bizarre, but I'd like to think that he might give Kyle Hutton the nod.

Can't see it, but I reckon this line-up may give them a wee scare and might make the guys who are so out of form pull their collective fingers out.

:jm: :kbart: :cb::lw:

:sd: :kh: :mm:

:sa: :tkb:

:kl:

I would give the front three freedom to roam and encourage Davis to basically spend his day getting ahead of Lafferty. It's not gonna happen and I predict this line-up

:sw: :kb: :cb: :sp:

:sa: :sd: :kbart: :me: :lw:

:nj:

And I also predict that not one of the three centre mids in that line up will have any effect on the opposition penalty box.

That line up is a definite possibility but I am fairly sure he will prefer Bartley to Broadfoot at CB, if Goian was there Bartley was a cert for midfield.

I think he may go with Broadfoot so he can get Bartley into the midfield. Other option is to put Papac in at centre half, Wallace to left back to get Barts in the middle. And there was the Sasa as the central midfielder experiment a couple of weeks back... The horror!!!

That line up is a definite possibility but I am fairly sure he will prefer Bartley to Broadfoot at CB, if Goian was there Bartley was a cert for midfield.

I think Ally would play Ross Perry at CB before Broadfoot, but you never know because he had Broadfoot playing CB in pre-season. In fact, the more I think about it, he might just go with Perry and play Bartley in midfield. Not what I would do, but I'll be surprised if Ally doesn't go with a defensive midfield.

Hey, maybe he'll bring in old Davie Weir!