I never gamble but if I were forced to bet on somebody I expect it would have to Germany. They haven't exactly been on top form of late but they're always there or thereabouts when it matters. Dark horse England if they can keep it tight at the back plus Vardy and Rashford can reproduce their league form. England have a lot of strike options.

• 2 months later...

In tonights game with hapoel and the EastEnders its amazing the difference in the betting its ranging from 66/1 to 100/1 for 3..0 with the same first scorer , pays to shop about a fiver for 30 and barda first goal

• 1 month later...
stuck a wee fiver on Croatia, Iceland, Serbia, Poland and Rumania.

three up waiting on two for £70.

Should come through. But far from gimmies. Poland have improved over the years but Denmark are one of these teams who can win matches on any day.

I don't bet on international games now, I cant get accumulators here on them, only singles and correct scores etc. To get a decent win you need a good 6 or 7 teams during the qualifiers.

Should come through. But far from gimmies. Poland have improved over the years but Denmark are one of these teams who can win matches on any day.

I don't bet on international games now, I cant get accumulators here on them, only singles and correct scores etc. To get a decent win you need a good 6 or 7 teams during the qualifiers.

It did come up although Iceland scored two goals in injury time to beat Finland.