I dont agree, i think you should keep Boyd in the team and try make him work more. He's a quality finisher and he'll always get us goals. I would build our team around him, to suit his abillities.

As for Sebo, ive not been as disappointed in a signing in a long time. He doesnt look like a 2million pound player. His first touch for a professional footballer is atrocious. Boyd is nowhere near the finished article as i feel he gives away too many fouls, has a poor workrate etc but id much rather have him in there than Sebo

Maybe its just me though

I dont agree, i think you should keep Boyd in the team and try make him work more. He's a quality finisher and he'll always get us goals. I would build our team around him, to suit his abillities.

As for Sebo, ive not been as disappointed in a signing in a long time. He doesnt look like a 2million pound player. His first touch for a professional footballer is atrocious. Boyd is nowhere near the finished article as i feel he gives away too many fouls, has a poor workrate etc but id much rather have him in there than Sebo

Maybe its just me though

Not at all mate. I can understand people's criticisms of Boyd's overall game, but those who want Sebo in the team no nothing about football imo.

The guy is an absolute donkey and has done nothing to warrant a place in the team. He is a good athlete, fast, strong etc but is never a footballer.

Boyd may "only score goals". But Sebo does nothing. Take the simple pass Hutton gave him out wide towards the end of the 'Well game. He tried to trap it but somehow let it roll straight out.

I'm absolutely amazed anyone could want him in ahead of Boyd. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Take the simple pass Hutton gave him out wide towards the end of the 'Well game. He tried to trap it but somehow let it roll straight out.

It was absolutely terrible, i was sitting right in front of it and for a guy we payed nearly 2million for to be unable to trap a ball and he keeps falling over. When team-mates have the ball, he doesnt look as if he knows what to do. Just now, sebo has done nothing to be even considered for a starting berth. :sigh:

I think we're all agreed that Boyd has a talent for scoring goals. So at the moment, let's just be grateful for that and leave him in the team. When we have a few other strikers in the squad who look like they can do the job better then give them a go.

I think we have more pressing concerns in our XI just now!

I think we're all agreed that Boyd has a talent for scoring goals. So at the moment, let's just be grateful for that and leave him in the team. When we have a few other strikers in the squad who look like they can do the job better then give them a go.

I think we have more pressing concerns in our XI just now!

Yeah I totally agree with this, but I still think Boyd or whoever is playing up front should have somebody beside them. Playing one up front in Scotland doesn't work.