Todays Record Article

Strange that the DR chose today to release this story (A story which - if we believe certain individuals) has been peddled about by various cretins for sometime now. I must admit it the worst case scenario of this appears to be extremely bleak however being the eternal optimist I will stand by Whyte until the the tax case outcome is announced.

I must admit though my patience is wearing thin... although the last thing the club needs at this moment are the fans walking away.

The parallels with Leeds United are hard to ignore.

Over a period of several years, Leeds United were begging their support NOT to purchase season tickets because the income generated did not go to the club. Instead, they advertised for the support to purchase tickets on a game by game basis.

Found that kinda strange as well.....

Why would HMRC show an ex-director documents/communications between 2 companies that he has no connection with ie Wavetower & Ticketus??? Sounds a wee bit dubious to me.

Because what the Record claims HMRC are investigating began while the previous board were still in place, nothing out of the ordinary in HMRC questioning the previous board regarding this matter.

Because what the Record claims HMRC are investigating began while the previous board were still in place, nothing out of the ordinary in HMRC questioning the previous board regarding this matter.

Murray claims that in one of the documents, a letter dated March 8, 2011 and signed by Whyte, it is alleged he made it clear that through Wavetower, his bid vehicle at the time, he would be entering into a deal to sell the season tickets to a company called Ticketus.

but showing them "evidence" between Wavetower & ticketus???? Fair enough questioning them about any dealing involving Rangers, but from my understanding, Rangers weren't involved officially at the time!!!

Edited by Darthter

It is unusual for HMRC to show a whole load of documents to ex-directors while asking these questions.

A simple question is "do you know anything about an arrangement with Ticketus?" When a no answer comes back, why would HMRC then go through the details with the said director?

Strange that the DR chose today to release this story (A story which - if we believe certain individuals) has been peddled about by various cretins for sometime now. I must admit it the worst case scenario of this appears to be extremely bleak however being the eternal optimist I will stand by Whyte until the the tax case outcome is announced.

I must admit though my patience is wearing thin... although the last thing the club needs at this moment are the fans walking away.

Exactly how i feel. I will stand by him untill the tax case is over. Then we'll see what he's made of.

Like you my patience is wearing thin

Personally I'd have the lot of them (current and past) in front of a court tomorrow. They're all chancers - to a man.

Until there is an open EGM with the supporters, I won't be renewing my season ticket. It's as simple as that.

but showing them "evidence" between Wavetower & ticketus???? Fair enough questioning them about any dealing involving Rangers, but from my understanding, Rangers weren't involved officially at the time!!!

So you're puzzled that HMRC are investigating a deal set up by Craig Whyte in which he does a deal to sell an asset he does not (at the time) own and you don't think HMRC should question the office bearers ( at the time) of the company that actually did own the asset ?