Craig Whyte Statement

Anyone know what rate of interest Ticketus charge to lend money against future unknown season ticket sales and what happens in the not impossible scenario that sales fall below the 27,000 pledged. Silly question really, to all intents and purposes it's unsecured lending, so I'm guessing at the very least Base + 6/7% perhaps more and if we can't repay............

Anyone know what rate of interest Ticketus charge to lend money against future unknown season ticket sales and what happens in the not impossible scenario that sales fall below the 27,000 pledged. Silly question really, to all intents and purposes it's unsecured lending, so I'm guessing at the very least Base + 6/7% perhaps more and if we can't repay............

Don't think it's anything resembling a Base or Libor + X%, more they deeply discount the value of tickets they "buy" and charge full whack come settlement time.

Someone wrote on this site somewhere that Whyte has, of was a mega-bucks successful buisnessman.

I don't see any evidence that he is by the nature of these types of goings on.

I suppose we'll just have to press him to find out whats what and hope to hell he knows what he's up to.

As a matter of (potential) interest, I wrote an overview of the legal context of the BBC documentary some time ago, and abandoned it. Yesterday I gave it a quick intro, and have uploaded it in case anyone is interested in the dour legality of this area. It may be worthwhile given how many suing claims seem to be being bandied about. That said, the reason I abandoned it is because I have so much else to do, so it is firmly just a first draft, and I certainly wouldn't stand by it as a comprehensive overview of the law. It was just a draft for my own purposes that may or may not be useful. Not for wider consumption than the forum, assuming any of you are banal enough to be interested in the law on the matter, I'll delete it in a few days!

File is here:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=15267601133125747204