Craig Whyte Statement

Just a question BD but has anyone said the 24mill has gone anywhere all that's been said is he has the money if we need it for day to day running of the club. I can't remember it being said its spent.

The claim is that we got the £24m during May or June, I think. We also had a lot of the season ticket cash in by then (£15m perhaps?). Why did we only have under £9m in the bank at the end of June?

If it hasn't been spent why couldn't we pay the £9.5million tranche Ticketus wanted?

Obviously I'm making the mistake of taking Keith Jackson's accusations at face value but £24.4million (plus £6million for Jelavic) is a lot of money.

The day to day running of a club will suck in a lot of money but that should have been covered by this years season ticket sales and not for 2014-15's. Definitely there is something wrong somewhere.

The claim is that we got the £24m during May or June, I think. We also had a lot of the season ticket cash in by then (£15m perhaps?). Why did we only have under £9m in the bank at the end of June?

Just reread the story missed that bit cheers mate. :thup:

Just reread the story missed that bit cheers mate. :thup:

I think that it's a point that has been missed by most. I haven't even mentioned the £14m that Whyte has "promised" to put into the club. When was it put in?

There's just a lotof answered questions at this point. :(

Some would be answered by the issuing of the accounts but I now believe that we will not see them any time soon.

I get the feeling he is robbing Peter to pay Paul, which is a very dangerous way of working.

Really you would've kept Sir Flim Flam that just beggers belief imo. Would rather see us cease to exist than have that bawbag back in control, just remember everything that's wrong with the club is on him no one else and that includes Whyte.

Is Whyte perfect probably not but he's like the Virgin Mary compared to that prick Murray.

I understand your dislike of SDM - but that statement above makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever Allan. The death of our club ? Really ? I would rather see Lawell in charge of our club that it cease to exist !

I understand your dislike of SDM - but that statement above makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever Allan. The death of our club ? Really ? I would rather see Lawell in charge of our club that it cease to exist !

Liewell that made me laugh Craig, was just trying to make a point in my usual over dramatic way. Rangers will never cease to exist but i would find it hard to give the club my money or attend any games with him in charge and I'm not alone in that feeling.

I would rather we totally folded and started again in the lower leagues than have that bawbag back in charge.

There was also the very sizeable sum of money received from the 10/11 European run. It was reported to total over £15m in euro income and even if some of it had been paid to us before the season ended, the TV pot money certainly wasn't because that doesn't get divided up and paid out to the member associations until after the CL & EL are finished. That TV pot money would probably have been received in June or July and should have been well over £7m IIRC.